GOLFMKV

Just saying 'HI'

Fully Alarmed

RS Golf,the 1 and only...
Car(s)
Golf MKV
This is mine

Deano

Easy dude,nice mk5, where abouts in Yorkshire you from I'm from Hull,check out Demonvw.co.uk loads of local meets and stuff on there.

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
hey there! welcome to the site! have you noticed how most of the uk members stick location UK and not the local area?

snoopy

Touring Car Newbie
hey there! welcome to the site! have you noticed how most of the uk members stick location UK and not the local area?
I do it for security.
Also don't like to confuse the simple Americans (jk) :thumbsup: :tongue:

Im often all over the country so could be anywere.

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
ah right.. well its just that be cool if you put manchester and i would be like "wow dude you live near me! lets arrange a meet sometime!"

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
well, i am the only londoner who uses this site. and im proud of that.

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
speaking of exile, im sure your clutching your straws hoping that your team doesnt get relegated at the end of the season.

Edition 30 UK

Loud Noises!
We don't mention the 'R' word......

Hopefully we'll get out of the mire, need to get some new players in and ditch some of the wannabe superstars who think they're better than they are. Only manage to get to 3 or 4 matches a season at present, but did have a season ticket a couple of years back.

Trying to ignore football (impossible) and focus on Uni work and getting the Golf in 2 months time. If they were doing well, it'd be a lot less distracting.