GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FOR SALE: HELMET

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
My racing helmet is going up for sale. need space in my bedroom and garage is bursting. only used it twice. no nits or acne. still unscratched and in good condition. looking for 30 bucks. size M (i have an average size head except when im in my GTI)

Attachments

• DSC00200.JPG
    DSC00200.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 258

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
also have a Logitech ipod speaker system with remote. never opened the box. I paid $190 rrp for it back at the time. looking for an offer close to that but negotiable.

Attachments

• DSC00201.JPG
    DSC00201.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 244

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
lastly have a thrustmaster usb joystick i used to use back when i loved flight simulators. For the aspiring pilot. in excellent condition and have original box. makes a nice cheap xmas present. paid 80 bucks rrp for it. looking for somewhere near 30 bucks for it.

Attachments

• DSC00202.JPG
    DSC00202.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
im sure you guys have second hand helmets there. oh well.

KWICKS

Now older and wiser
Car(s)
GTI, Liberty 3.0RB
also have a Logitech ipod speaker system with remote. never opened the box. I paid $190 rrp for it back at the time. looking for an offer close to that but negotiable.
I bought one of these for my daughter after hearing my brother's. Up to 10 hours of battery life, reasonable sound, extremely portable, travels with me wherever I go/she goes. Can vouch for it.

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
cmon boys make me an offer on the joystick and ipod speakers!!!

Last edited: