GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: MK V R32 Milltek cat-back exhaust

Panman

Frequent Modder
Now for sale: Milltek Cat-Back, as I'm planning to go back to the stock exhaust.

Exhaust is in excellent condition, and Milltek is known for the quality of the product and the quality of sound.

Prefer a Brisbane buyer, and looking for $1000 (No lowballers please). This is a minimum of 30% discount on the cost of a new resonated Milltek.

If you'd like any information at all please PM me.

Panman

Frequent Modder
Bumpage.

Exhaust is now off car, will be cleaned ready for photos tomorrow night for those who have asked for photos.

Also - Happy to pack the exhaust up, but if shipping is required, it will be the responsibility of the purchaser to organise.

JTW

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R32
hey mate i might be verry interested... what are labor costs for the change?

PM sent.

Last edited:

JTW

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R32
brought:happyanim:

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
Stock still sounds good anyway Panman, just seems quiet from inside the car but good hearing the v6.

I can't stop finding stuff to buy and spending time on mine so should sell it, never perfect either.

Panman

Frequent Modder
Stock still sounds good anyway Panman, just seems quiet from inside the car but good hearing the v6.

I can't stop finding stuff to buy and spending time on mine so should sell it, never perfect either.

That's my problem, unless I find a new hobby or a car that's perfect from day one, I'm screwed.

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
That's my problem, unless I find a new hobby or a car that's perfect from day one, I'm screwed.

It's hard to find something that doesn't require any mods out of the factory, short of spending over 100k. Depends if you let it too, bit hard when you talk about it on here so much but does make the car better and more individual.

In theory the R32 shouldn't need much but you're right that it becomes a hobby (just not a cheap one).

Panman

Frequent Modder
It's hard to find something that doesn't require any mods out of the factory, short of spending over 100k. Depends if you let it too, bit hard when you talk about it on here so much but does make the car better and more individual.

In theory the R32 shouldn't need much but you're right that it becomes a hobby (just not a cheap one).

You have that right, I thought about a 135i as a replacement for the R but then started thinking about diff upgrades, turbo upgrades, flashes, etc. etc. etc.

Even with the MK VI R I look at it and immediately think - Flash, Wheels, suspension.

Got to get old and boring at some stage just resisting it at the moment.

DeanCorp

Ready to race!
I may just get a Mk6 GTI and leave it fairly stock. Would be an ok downgrade.

Don't you mean upgrade? Turbo > NA :D