GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Expressions of interest!!

apmitchell74

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R36 Twin Turbo Golf
Complete 500HP HPA Turbo R32 engine and DSG!!

11.89 1/4 and 0-100 3.9sec

This will be a complete bolt in turbo R32 motor and DSG gearbox, ECU, Intercoolers..

This will be a exchange sale, the person that buys this Turbo R32 engine and DSG box will be leaving me there standard R32 engine and DSG box..

The engine and gearbox can only be installed by City Performance and then fully engineered and a blue slip for the rego changes. The install will be at the cost of the buyer..:thumbsup:

If you are interested PM me.

Last edited:

FJ_Steve

Age shall not weary him
oh phuck......

"Dear Santa,
I've been good this year, and all I want is......"

Never mind...I'm pussy whipped...she'd never approve. Good luck AP.

apmitchell74

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R36 Twin Turbo Golf
If you dont want time wasters you should include a ballpark figure! Or are u just gonna do a straight swap? :D

Some one who is really interested, knows HPA turbo products and prices and how much the engine is worth.. So if they think that is something they would
like for christmas than they will talk to me...:thumbsup:
You are a perfect example, you drive a GTI yes, well then why do you need to comment..:iono: Time wasting:biggrin:

zz2

VAG expert
Car(s)
GTI V
oh phuck......

"Dear Santa,
I've been good this year, and all I want is......"

Never mind...I'm pussy whipped...she'd never approve. Good luck AP.

hahah oh my god thats hilarious :bellyroll:

You are a perfect example, you drive a GTI yes, well then why do you need to comment..:iono: Time wasting:biggrin:

sorry AP.. it was worth it :biggrin:

TimT

Go Kart Champion
Some one who is really interested, knows HPA turbo products and prices and how much the engine is worth.. So if they think that is something they would
like for christmas than they will talk to me...:thumbsup:

I need to comment because im curious as to what its worth. No need to be a knob about it! Obviously youre just being coy so you can negotiate the best price possible which I guess is fair.

Im sorry to waste your ohhh soo precious 5 seconds.. But here you go.. waste another 5 seconds reading this post :D

apmitchell74

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R36 Twin Turbo Golf
I need to comment because im curious as to what its worth. No need to be a knob about it! Obviously youre just being coy so you can negotiate the best price possible which I guess is fair.

Im sorry to waste your ohhh soo precious 5 seconds.. But here you go.. waste another 5 seconds reading this post :D

I can see who the knob is... Keyboard hero:thumbsup:

C+C

Ready to race!
quick question- wouldn't it be easier just trading someones stock R32 plus cash for yours- save on transplant cost and the hassles??

just a thought....

apmitchell74

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R36 Twin Turbo Golf
quick question- wouldn't it be easier just trading someones stock R32 plus cash for yours- save on transplant cost and the hassles??

just a thought....

Yeah thought of that, but i am not sure exactly what way i am going, i might be putting the R36 engine into the R20:thumbsup:
I might just keep it and build the other one anyway..:biggrin:

TimT

Go Kart Champion
I can see who the knob is... Keyboard hero:thumbsup:

Righteo.

I might try having a chat to you again after my GTI is sold and I have assessed whether I want to buy an R32 or not properly. Perhaps then I will be worthy of a civil response. In the mean time good luck with the sale. The setup is clearly awesome. You have the times and praise to prove it. I hope you arent as abusive to everyone who expresses interest though.

Once again im very sorry to waste another 5 seconds of your time.

apmitchell74

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R36 Twin Turbo Golf
Righteo.

I might try having a chat to you again after my GTI is sold and I have assessed whether I want to buy an R32 or not properly. Perhaps then I will be worthy of a civil response. In the mean time good luck with the sale. The setup is clearly awesome. You have the times and praise to prove it. I hope you arent as abusive to everyone who expresses interest though.

Once again im very sorry to waste another 5 seconds of your time.

Sorry TimT,

Not being abusive just want to stick to the sale, as you can see when ever some one sells some thing everyone has to get on the thread and right it off, no saying you are righting it off.:w00t:
If you are selling your GTI good luck with the sale..:thumbsup:

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
never thought you'd get bored of your white devil. i don't know what your finances are like mate but i think you'd get more selling your R32 to a weathly customer who has everything than raping it like that. if i were you i would keep the R32 and work on your next project the R20. It just seems a shame to ruin you R32 like that.

apmitchell74

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R36 Twin Turbo Golf
never thought you'd get bored of your white devil. i don't know what your finances are like mate but i think you'd get more selling your R32 to a weathly customer who has everything than raping it like that. if i were you i would keep the R32 and work on your next project the R20. It just seems a shame to ruin you R32 like that.

Your right Johno i am starting to think that way myself:thumbsup:

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
an alternative is twin turboing another R32 perhaps low km second hand and stripping it, putting in roll cage and making it a real track monster like the red devil i've seen in youtube clips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w-71yu26ss

i never get bored watching the red devil fly past cars retailing for 4 times as much.

saad

Go Kart Champion
Yes but doesnt twin turboing it cost like 80k thus no longer making other cars 4 times as much?