GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Finally got pics of my new Speed6

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
After 3 weeks I finally had time and it wasn't cold outside. These aren't great, haven't been to impressed with our Casion 7.2mp p&s. I'll get some with the D70 soon. Had to take them at work yesterday, it's dark by the time I get home.....

Sorry for the crappy background... It's a pretty fun car, doesn't accelerate nearly as smooth as the 2.0T, it runs pig rich and the dyno charts are kind of jagged. I'm thinking once a good, lean tune comes out, it should smooth right out.

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
beautiful mazda speed6, overall is it better than the GTI?...anyways congrats on the new car and take it to the track so we can see some timeslips

Ive herad thay have some turbo issues, like their high end is weak. Ive heard some people have issues w/ it in the quarter....
Its one SEXY car though

my07blkgti

I'll do it!!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Ive herad thay have some turbo issues, like their high end is weak. Ive heard some people have issues w/ it in the quarter....
Its one SEXY car though

oh yea?, ehh well mazda isnt the most reliable car in the world(my dad had ALOT of problems with a 96' 626) but VW isnt that reliable either, but to tell you the truth i like the new mazda speed3 alot, im going to go test drive it one day just to see how it is...

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
oh yea?, ehh well mazda isnt the most reliable car in the world(my dad had ALOT of problems with a 96' 626) but VW isnt that reliable either, but to tell you the truth i like the new mazda speed3 alot, im going to go test drive it one day just to see how it is...

U know my boy Cosimo, hes got that UG GTI, his GF is lookin at a Mazdaspeed3. She also drove a used Passat W8 sport. U def met her that night.

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
Nice car, I got to drive my friends MS6 and I was pretty impressed. The clutch is WEIRD, like an on/off switch but I kind of liked it after a while. He has 3" catless downpipe, intake, and a top mount intercooler so it's pretty quick. The k04 sounds fucking substantial inside the car lol

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
I prefer the looks of this car over the GTI. The GTI had a better interior and seats, great engine. I've had no problems with my previous MX3 GS, MX6 LS, 626 LX V6. But I won't even try to preach about reliability, none of them are problem free. Turbo charged cars are the worst.
The only I've noticed that is irritating is the glitchly feel of the engine through the rpms at any throttle position. I would attest it to Mazda's way to conservatively tuned PCM. It's so rich you could probably shoot a 250 shot to it and not worry. J/k. Waiting on Cobb to release their tuner. I bet there's an easy 50-70 whp and 75-100 lb ft laying on the table......

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
Thanks! Looking for Speed6 specific springs. H&R shows a set, hopefully it's avail. My car is still taller than my wifes Mazda6 wagon!!! I just don't get it. I got in hers the other day and whacked my head on the top edge. That's when I realized how much lower hers is.