GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

soo...what do you think?

bry_gti

Reverse Driving Champion
Hey guys. Just a little bg info, I'm a freelancer and work for a central jersey paper (Home News Tribune) and a Senior Staff Photographer at The Daily Targum at Rutgers.

I've been seriously shooting for two years now, non-serious for about 6. I'm still learning and trying to upgrade my equipment.

The Home News Tribune's got me shooting bar photography once a week so if you wanna come out one weekend, I'll let you know where I'm at!

SOO...here's the link to my gallery:

http://www.bryangeles.com

I'm still trying to put up a flash site for a full portfolio.

I'm open to C&C also.

Thanks!

HipToss

Behind the iron sights
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Nice work. You get up to NNJ or upstate NY? Great time this year if you are into outdoor shoots. What is your weapon of choice?

bry_gti

Reverse Driving Champion
oh yeah i forgot to list my equipment.

Personal
Canon 20d
Canon 40d
Canon 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 II
Canon 50mm f/1.8 II
Canon 70-300 f/4-5.6 IS USM
Canon Speedlite 430ex with Strophen

University Equipment
Nikon D200
Nikon D2h
Nikon 300mm f/2.8 VR
Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VR
Tamron AF 17-50 f/2.8

I favor Canon over Nikon just a little bit haha
And I really wanna check out the foliage in upstate if i get a chance :thumbsup:

Doug18

Car(s)
R 32
those are some good shots man that bar photography can be tricky stuff but looks like you have just about mastered it

bry_gti

Reverse Driving Champion
those are some good shots man that bar photography can be tricky stuff but looks like you have just about mastered it

thanks man! i interned with the paper this summer and bar photography is pretty much all they could offer me at this time. i'm really trying to just roll with the punches and so far so good!

I've been a lot of interesting people both really young and really old haha. Not to mention my job usually includes free drinks and/or food! (but i kind of try and not expect it) hahaha

bry_gti

Reverse Driving Champion
I'm actually looking for a reasonably priced wide angle for my 40d to replace the stock lens. anyone have any ideas?