spacecity.gti

Sortaflush
Car(s)
2011 VW GTI
Some of mine:

nhbubba

CEL free until 48,398 mi
Bright primes are the shiznitz!

So on a related note, I met a guy this weekend that was shooting with the Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L. Oh my what an enormous chunk of glass that thing is. He said if you open it up it is very difficult to focus; get the focus just a touch off and the shot is ruined because of how shallow the depth of field is. Unbelievable.

slanky

Ready to race!
oh you guys and your awesome camera stuff.

itskv

APR Stage II+
I just bought my 50 few weeks ago. Love it so far. Do you guys shoot with a flash?(not the built in) when shooing with the 50?

nhbubba

CEL free until 48,398 mi
Utekineir, what SLR system are you bought into?

I have a Sigma EF-500 DG Super. It is supposed to be just as good as the higher end Canon flashes.. and it was, until it stopped working. It has completely stopped metering, or listening to the cameras metering, something like that. All my shots are now pitch black. I'm kind of pissed about it.

Used the flash with most of my lenses, all with great success. A good, powerful flash + diffuser is a really amazing thing. It is pretty shocking how much it can improve your shots.

utekineir

Banned
Utekineir, what SLR system are you bought into?

I have a Sigma EF-500 DG Super. It is supposed to be just as good as the higher end Canon flashes.. and it was, until it stopped working. It has completely stopped metering, or listening to the cameras metering, something like that. All my shots are now pitch black. I'm kind of pissed about it.

Used the flash with most of my lenses, all with great success. A good, powerful flash + diffuser is a really amazing thing. It is pretty shocking how much it can improve your shots.

cannon, got an xsi last year in the fall/winter,

just have kit lens, 50 1.8 and gf recently got me a 55-250is lens, camera is a "business" expense, but the indoor shots i do don't really need anything fancy, most of the time when using it for fun stuff i'm outdoors.