GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feeler/FS - FK badgeless grill set (complete grill set) and MORE!!

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
FS - FK badgeless grill set (complete grill set) and MORE!!

Hi all. I have this setup on my car now. I have FK badgeless grill set, R-Line fogs, Jetta lower grill with chrome trim plastidipped and unpainted notch filler. I want to go back to stock, so im just testing the waters to see if there is any interest. I am willing to ship, but at buyers expense of course.

R-lines - $30 + shipping. (One small scuff and some broken tabs on each but holds great as can be shown since has been on my car that way for a long time, will show in pictures once taken off asap)

Here is the right r line.
Here on of the grills. It has a crack from removal and missing 2 tabs. This is the crack.
IMAGE_053.jpg

Here is a picture of 1 tab that is broken.
IMAGE_054.jpg

Here is the other tab that is broken
IMAGE_055.jpg

Here is the blemish on the left grill.
IMAGE_056.jpg

IMAGE_057.jpg

IMAGE_058.jpg

Jetta lower with plastidipped chrome trim to match rest of setup - $120 + shipping.

FK badgeless - $90 + shipping
IMAGE_059.jpg

IMAGE_052.jpg

ECS unpainted Notch filler - $21 + shipping.

Total if added up = $261.00

If someone wants the entire setup = $240.00 + shipping.

Pics will be up soon. Thanks!

p.s. I also have a set of classix for sale for $225.00 + shipping, just wheels with no tires.

I also have a set of OEM Audi Fat fives for sale for $300.00 without tires. These wheels were spray painted black but will be stripped if someone wants to buy. they are curbed alot and in need of some good ol' TLC. Very good project wheels if looking to fix and polish for less then buying used and polished (at least from quotes ive been given). Im just looking into getting a different car, so project wheels arent for me.

I also have 2 - 225/40/ZR18 Potenza RE050a runflat tires for sale. I looked at them this weekend and they are at or more then 80% tread. No camber wear. Looking to sell for $75 a piece or best offer. Id reuse the tires for something else but im rockin the classix with all seasons now, so no use for them. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

IMAGE_049.jpg

IMAGE_034.jpg

The wheel pics will be up soon also, theres just a bunch of pics that I need to upload that I took.

Last edited:

J-DUB

got splashback?
5 dolla :biggrin:

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
go buy a MKV and ill sell you the stuff for $5.00 lol.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Im located in St. Louis, MO.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
All pix and shipping quotes will be answered tomorrow and monday. sorry about the long time it took to get back. was out and about and didnt have time for pics. Thanks!

TBear681

Ready to race!
any photo's of all the grills and fat fives?