GOLFMKV

Pittsburgh Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mateya49

Oval Champion
Car(s)
06GTI, 02Lincoln LS
I just wanted to start a thread for those people who have MV K GTIs or any GTI in general around the Pittsburgh area. I only know of 1 other person who has one around the area. Let me know.

Drew

juttsvw

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 Rabbit
HELLO DREW!

I AM IN THE PITTSBURGH AREA NEAR BEAVER PA. I'M PICKING UP MY NEW GTI ON SAT. CAN'T WAIT! I HAVE ONLY SEEN ONE EVER IN THE AREA! WHERE IN PITTSBURGH ARE YOU FROM?

JUSTIN

Mateya49

Oval Champion
Car(s)
06GTI, 02Lincoln LS
Sweet, finally somebody else in the Pittsburgh area. I live in the Monroeville area. I used to work in Butler at the Summit Academy. I dont work there anymore though, what I was getting at is i am familiar with the butler area.

Have any plans for your car?

Mateya

Mateya49

Oval Champion
Car(s)
06GTI, 02Lincoln LS
My fault, I was reading fast and thought you said you lived in Butler. I am also familiar with the Beaver area.

Mateya

Mateya49

Oval Champion
Car(s)
06GTI, 02Lincoln LS
Yeah so I'm not giving up yet. I know there are more people on this site from the Pittsburgh area. I have seen a good bit of MKV GTIs around my area (Monroeville). Who is from around the Pittsburgh area, and where?

Mateya

MRSiGTi

Go Kart Champion
Hi Guys. I'm in the North Hills(Gibsonia). Hope to see ya around the "Burgh". If you get a chance , check out the Autox at the North Park pool this Sunday. Ralph

daveygunn1

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey all, I am in the Slippery Rock, PA 16057 area. I have a 2007 Reflex Silver MKV. I took it to flashlight drag races in Zelienople Airport...pretty funn stuff.

Lemme know if anything cool is going down.

Dave

juttsvw

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 Rabbit
Hey all, I am in the Slippery Rock, PA 16057 area. I have a 2007 Reflex Silver MKV. I took it to flashlight drag races in Zelienople Airport...pretty funn stuff.

Lemme know if anything cool is going down.

Dave

Flashlight drags huh? I've heard about them, I'll have to come up someday to check it out. I'm really from Beaver Pa but drive to the Burg everyday.

daveygunn1

Passed Driver's Ed
It's not like the greatest thing ever but its pretty fun since there is nothing else interesting to do around where I live.

PM me sometime and I would be glad to meet up with you and represent V-DUB up at the races.

Take care,
Dave

juttsvw

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 Rabbit
It's not like the greatest thing ever but its pretty fun since there is nothing else interesting to do around where I live.

PM me sometime and I would be glad to meet up with you and represent V-DUB up at the races.

Take care,
Dave

I'd love too. Let me know when the next one is.

TAK07GTI

tak07gti
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Pittsburgh area . .

Hey my name is Todd. I have a CW 07 GTI that I bought at the end of November. I live in the Shadyside area of Pittsburgh and work in Sewickley. I can usually be seen between those two points daily. Absolutely love this car. I drove an 03 Civic ex coue before this and was all set to get a white Si . . . that was until I drove the GTI. Ordered it that day. Hit me up.

Neo3010

Ready to race!
My name is Mike, and I am in Elizabeth, PA. Which is about 10 minutes from Century III (West Mifflin) and 25 minutes from the burgh.. I got an 07 GTI Candy White

kmf82

Go Kart Champion
I'm not from Pittsburgh, but my in-laws live in Monroeville so my wife and I drive out at least one weekend a month, sometimes more. I've seen a bunch of car guys get together near the Taco Bell on 22. Looked like a young crowd but I wasn't too sure.

pbfoot

Ready to race!
south hills checking in BMP PKG1 DSG MKV here.

Status
Not open for further replies.