GOLFMKV

Pittsburgh Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

juttsvw

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 Rabbit
I've seen you around a few times. i guess it looks like theres two of us. and the only other GTI i've seen is the 4dr platinum gray.
i'm not gonna lie your ride looks good, i'm all about the wheels. but i doubt i'll be copying your look.

NP We need to get together sometime at a show or at the track.

Kevin Bogues

LETS GO PENS!
Car(s)
WRX
So i hear from some people at work, a fellow white GTI was parked next to me yesterday for a while, according to the idiots i work with it had a "black" hood so i'm assuming it was carbor fiber. Which in turn means it was probably you

juttsvw

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 Rabbit
So i hear from some people at work, a fellow white GTI was parked next to me yesterday for a while, according to the idiots i work with it had a "black" hood so i'm assuming it was carbor fiber. Which in turn means it was probably you

Ya that was me, I saw yours parked out there and couldn't pass it up.

Attachments

• 100_1155.JPG
    100_1155.JPG
    229 KB · Views: 365

juttsvw

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 Rabbit
Here is some other pics that i took yesterday. Enjoy!

Attachments

• 100_1164.JPG
    100_1164.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 338
  • 100_1170.JPG
    100_1170.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 339
  • car.JPG
    car.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 341

Kevin Bogues

LETS GO PENS!
Car(s)
WRX
good pic. i'm glad you didn't pass up the oppurtunity to get some shots. looks good.
I'm looking for wheels right now, i'm up in the air about which ones i want. and i finally made an appoitment to get my fishbowl tinted at Total Image.

juttsvw

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 Rabbit
good pic. i'm glad you didn't pass up the oppurtunity to get some shots. looks good.
I'm looking for wheels right now, i'm up in the air about which ones i want. and i finally made an appoitment to get my fishbowl tinted at Total Image.

It's hard to find the right wheels for this car, can't wait to see the tint. Didn't you lease yours?

Kevin Bogues

LETS GO PENS!
Car(s)
WRX
yea its a lease, but after i sold the RSX i just wanted to get something till i finish college so i decieded to lease this for 2years till i graduate, it was between this and the Si but i think i'm done with honda.
I'm pretty picky about wheels, but as of right now i'm looking at BBS RE. but not sure because i did want black wheels.
Where did you get your clear side markers? i was thinking about getting those, just didn't know where the best place to get them from was.

If you wanted to get your windows tinted (and didn't do it yourself) I know a few guys at Total Image and they tinted all of my past cars and are by far the best around.

juttsvw

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 Rabbit
yea its a lease, but after i sold the RSX i just wanted to get something till i finish college so i decieded to lease this for 2years till i graduate, it was between this and the Si but i think i'm done with honda.
I'm pretty picky about wheels, but as of right now i'm looking at BBS RE. but not sure because i did want black wheels.
Where did you get your clear side markers? i was thinking about getting those, just didn't know where the best place to get them from was.

If you wanted to get your windows tinted (and didn't do it yourself) I know a few guys at Total Image and they tinted all of my past cars and are by far the best around.

As far as wheels go, I love the black but its a pain to keep clean. BBS are really nice but $$$$

The best place to get anything for the gti that has fast shipping is ECS Tunning.

http://www.ecstuning.com/stage/edpd/pagebuild_v2.cgi?make=Volkswagen&engine=2.0T&model=Golf%20V&submodel=&category=Lighting&subcategory=Side%20Markers

Kevin Bogues

LETS GO PENS!
Car(s)
WRX
thats a good site, thanks. i think i'm ordering the clear marker lights, didn't you have eyelids? i was thinking about getting those.
where did you get your wheels? i'm looking at TSW montage's

Last edited:

MKv85

07 Gti

Hi all, I'm in pitt, southside. I have a black one with Apr turbo-back, Apr flash upraded, carbonio cai, hr springs done with Oettinger rims. Hope to ride someday with yall. :evil:

juttsvw

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 Rabbit
thats a good site, thanks. i think i'm ordering the clear marker lights, didn't you have eyelids? i was thinking about getting those.
where did you get your wheels? i'm looking at TSW montage's

Ya i still have them but the paint started to come off over the winter. You can have them if you like. They need to be repainted. I got the wheels on here. I thought you wasn't going to copy me..... I mean that's cool if you like my car just don't copy every little thing that i've done. :respekt:

Hi all, I'm in pitt, southside. I have a black one with Apr turbo-back, Apr flash upraded, carbonio cai, hr springs done with Oettinger rims. Hope to ride someday with yall. :evil:

I'd love to get us all together this summer. Let us know if you know of any shows going on in the burg. Where did you get your flash at? Greensburgh?

Kevin Bogues

LETS GO PENS!
Car(s)
WRX
yea don't flatter yourself to much. I do like the whip but enough to steal it from you. :laugh:

probably rolling down to Jerry's tomorrow night, if you want to stop down.

juttsvw

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 Rabbit
yea don't flatter yourself to much. I do like the whip but enough to steal it from you. :laugh:

probably rolling down to Jerry's tomorrow night, if you want to stop down.

With the money i've put into this thing, i am going to flatter myself as much as i can. lol

What time will you be down there?

Status
Not open for further replies.