GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Announces Enhanced DSG Specific Calibrations for all Years!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy@APR

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Audi A3

All 2007-2008 MKV DSG Files have been updated!!!!

Please go visit your nearest distributor for them to give you the proper update.

The update will be listed as V1.1, this will include all stages and all OEM software revisions as well.

Please let me know if you have any further questions about any of the updates as I will be more than happy to help anyone out, as well as any other APR representative.

:headbang:

Happy Holidays!

Last edited:

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
Car(s)
89, 97 Jetta, 07 GTI
What specifically do the updates address? Do they differ between model years?

Please post them or link to information. :)

Andy@APR

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Audi A3
What specifically do the updates address? Do they differ between model years?

Please post them or link to information. :)

This was the revision for the "rough shifting" that folks were getting. Everything has been revised, and as one customer quoted "Smooth as butter" now!. All the updates were completed for 2006-2008. I will be more than happy to try and help you further. :thumbsup:

Trust me guys, this is WELL worth the upgrade! I LOVE THIS FILE! Car is strong and DSG is OEM smooth!

Thank you APR!

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
do dsg owner get to go above stage 2?

I believe I heard somewhere that someone had a stage3+ on a DSG, I heard of VF kits on DSG too.. Its going down BT FTW!!! :wink:

crabpot

Awesomesauce

All 2007-2008 MKV DSG Files have been updated!!!!

Please go visit your nearest distributor for them to give you the proper update.

The update will be listed as V1.1, this will include all stages and all OEM software revisions as well.

Please let me know if you have any further questions about any of the updates as I will be more than happy to help anyone out, as well as any other APR representative.

:headbang:

Happy Holidays!

Awesome news. I would go get my stage 1 updated now, but I will be going stage 2 shortly so I will probably just wait until that time.

:w00t:

wale

Go Kart Champion
I believe I heard somewhere that someone had a stage3+ on a DSG, I heard of VF kits on DSG too.. Its going down BT FTW!!! :wink:

yeah i know vf is testing the rss kit on on some dsg cars.. but apr stage 3+ claims 350+ whp and about 280+ tq which seems safe for the dsg tranny since a lot of people running stage2 already make up to and more than 280tq

Since this update has all OEM software revisions, will this include launch control?

I'm asking this because dealers are still refusing to flash the 2006 models.

Status
Not open for further replies.