GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Announces Enhanced DSG Specific Calibrations for all Years!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speeddemon96

Go Kart Champion
I'll be getting the update for my Stage 2 when I get my APR Exhaust installed friday :biggrin: Thanks APR :thumbsup:

umm yeah get it done asap and post like 1 zillion vids of the set up in action!! :biggrin: get in-car, drive-by, startup, stationary and every type of vid you can !! that's the exhaust I want!! thank you come again! :tongue: :thumbsup:

DUB2OT

Banned

are you sure cuse i call my local APR dealer where i got my car chipped asked the service rep the same question he told me yes it would delete my LC.

:confused:

TheFactor

Go Kart Champion
umm yeah get it done asap and post like 1 zillion vids of the set up in action!! :biggrin: get in-car, drive-by, startup, stationary and every type of vid you can !! that's the exhaust I want!! thank you come again! :tongue: :thumbsup:

LOL If I wasnt so happy and excited for Friday to get here I'd say your just as anxious as I am :biggrin: :thumbup:

TheFactor

Go Kart Champion
Did I mention APR ROCKS :thumbsup: :biggrin: :thumbsup:

are you sure cuse i call my local APR dealer where i got my car chipped asked the service rep the same question he told me yes it would delete my LC.

:confused:

The service rep is misinformed.

You cannot add or delete LC through the ECU flash. If you could, APR would have probably added that as an option.

The TCU, not the ECU, is where the launch control program lies.

You will NOT lose LC.

Did I mention APR ROCKS :thumbsup: :biggrin: :thumbsup:

:thumbup: :respekt:

I had a rough time there with APR before this file came out, but I fell in love with them all over again!

I'm ordering the fuel pump today!!!!!1!!!!1111!!!!!!!!

TheFactor

Go Kart Champion
:thumbup: :respekt:

I had a rough time there with APR before this file came out, but I fell in love with them all over again!

I'm ordering the fuel pump today!!!!!1!!!!1111!!!!!!!!

Thats my next mod a APR fuel pump :burnrubber: hopefully by summer if I can wait that long :biggrin:

I also did a shitload of research on intercoolers and one thing that caught my eye was an engineer explaining the significance of endtank design.

While he said no intercooler on the market today is 100% ideal, the closest is APR's. That's my tax season purchase :biggrin:

BORA1.8T

HKID
Car(s)
07 GTI, 04 330Xi
Dammm...

:drool: :drool: I wanted this so bad.... but there will be a Winter Storm tmr around Toronto:thumbdown: :thumbdown: ... I guess I will wait until spring...

How is it for the ppl with 07 Stage 2+ with the new updates?????

TheFactor

Go Kart Champion
:drool: :drool: I wanted this so bad.... but there will be a Winter Storm tmr around Toronto:thumbdown: :thumbdown: ... I guess I will wait until spring...

How is it for the ppl with 07 Stage 2+ with the new updates?????

Just got my reflash today and it was a short ride home but it shifts smooth as silk and feels strong too :thumbsup:

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
So there's still mixed reviews with the fuel cuts and the latest Stg 2+ V3 for 2006's. I'm going to be getting flashed from VW stock right now to Stg 2+ V3 tomorrow and I'm seriously hoping for no fuel cuts. I can't wait though!

TheFactor

Go Kart Champion
So there's still mixed reviews with the fuel cuts and the latest Stg 2+ V3 for 2006's. I'm going to be getting flashed from VW stock right now to Stg 2+ V3 tomorrow and I'm seriously hoping for no fuel cuts. I can't wait though!

No fuel cuts yet with mine on the new APR Stage 2 V 1.1 also with full APR TBE and evom intake.....BTW APR YOUR Stealth TBE/ v 1.1 Rocks im really happy with it :thumbsup:

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Good to know. I know NoRegret's isn't having any issues with his 2006 w/o fuel pump. I was just curious if anyone was having problems with 06 fuel cuts and the V3 file.

I like your exhaust too. But that would be too subtle for myself.

TheFactor

Go Kart Champion
Good to know. I know NoRegret's isn't having any issues with his 2006 w/o fuel pump. I was just curious if anyone was having problems with 06 fuel cuts and the V3 file.

I like your exhaust too. But that would be too subtle for myself.

Thats cool thanks :thumbup: Its a nice change for me I had enough of loud on my nascar sounding cobra :wink: and yes I think APR nailed this new reflash:thumbup:

TheFactor

Go Kart Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.