GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cheap Walmart Air Freshner

Roaldtm

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I just walked into my car today to see the interior melting because the stupid Walmart air freshener exploded and messed up my interior. Here are the pictrues:

Does anyone knows where can I get the part numbers for this items that got messed up? Or how are they called so I can search online? I don't think the center faccia or the "thingy" around the radio will work.

Failing someone cutting you a check, if you remove the rest of the softouch coating from those plastics, John Deere Blitz Black spray paint is a pretty much perfect match, with a hard-as-nails surface.

You can buy it online or from any John Deere dealer. It's cheap and intended as a chip-resistant coating for axles and control arms and shit under tractors. It just happens to be a dreamy sort of suede black too.

You'll want to use a plastic primer (valspar plastic primer is what i used on my stereo surround) or plastic adhesion promoter from an auto body paint store.

You might need a few coats and some wet sanding with 1000 grit. But it will look beautiful. I promise.

Roaldtm

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Thanks for all the links to ECS guys, to add insult to injury I had a $70 dollar store credit from them last week Friday and I went ahead and purchased some random stuff like LED lights for the interior and floor mats. If I ever listen to my head instead of my heart or whatever forces my to buy crap I don't need I wouldn't be buying this out of pocket completely. Ohh and the order shipped Friday so I'm out of luck in cancelling.