GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car(s)
MkV R32
fantasy baseball team doin werk. Batting .362 altogether. Pitching blows though. ERA > 4.00. no me gusta.

How is everyone's day going?

AdvanSuper

Banned
Someone wants me to list stuff on eBay and give me 30% of the sales, what do?

They will be shipping the items to me and I'm probably going to be using their paypal since I cannot cover the ebay fees and sale fees myself. They said some of the stuff could be worth something, but I'm having a hard time finding anything. One item is a Joan Crawford painting, but all I see are pictures of her on eBay.

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
Wow Fucked up day!

Worked my ass off all day in the damn sun. Then come home feeling like shit to have to cop cars at my house. Of course I figure...awesome what did I do or wow my house was robbed.

Cop tells me that someone hit one of my cats. Im kinda like, "Damn that sucks, cats dont usually run out in the street."

Then he goes on to tell me someone did it on purpose. One of my neighbors saw the whole thing and called the cops.

Tells me the neighbors story.

Mexican gardeners are coming down the street south bound. My cat is on the curb laying there. Mexican gardeners swerve into the north bound lane. Pop over the curb and run over my cat. Pull over at my neighbors house to cut his lawn. Walk over to my dead cat and high five each other laughing.

At this point im in a fucking rage. I want fucking blood. Cop takes all my info down and the papers I had on the cat. I have to identify my road killed cat, which made me sick how fucked up it was.

So now I have to take this fucker to court. He is facing criminal as well as civil charges.

That is saying If I dont fucking beat both of there asses if I see them next.

bryan60gti

Banned
Wow Fucked up day!

Worked my ass off all day in the damn sun. Then come home feeling like shit to have to cop cars at my house. Of course I figure...awesome what did I do or wow my house was robbed.

Cop tells me that someone hit one of my cats. Im kinda like, "Damn that sucks, cats dont usually run out in the street."

Then he goes on to tell me someone did it on purpose. One of my neighbors saw the whole thing and called the cops.

Tells me the neighbors story.

Mexican gardeners are coming down the street south bound. My cat is on the curb laying there. Mexican gardeners swerve into the north bound lane. Pop over the curb and run over my cat. Pull over at my neighbors house to cut his lawn. Walk over to my dead cat and high five each other laughing.

At this point im in a fucking rage. I want fucking blood. Cop takes all my info down and the papers I had on the cat. I have to identify my road killed cat, which made me sick how fucked up it was.

So now I have to take this fucker to court. He is facing criminal as well as civil charges.

That is saying If I dont fucking beat both of there asses if I see them next.

Wow that is fucked.. its amazing these fucks make it this far in life.. god damn beaner

AdvanSuper

Banned
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7453

whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
Thanks Guys.

Just sad how fucked up people can be. I mean if you go out of your way to kill an animal I can only imagine the other fucked up shit you can do or do.

And that guy from golfmk6 is from Finland. that shit is probably tight as hell there lol When I was on my Vacation I saw a lot of over the top cars in the scandinavian countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.