GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
After talking to you on FB I decided to give some one a call. 1 thing was completed last night. Being assembled today or tomorrow, pics sent, and shipping out Monday. That was a 51 day wait (so far)

Mr. White

MESPELLENG WURDZ!
Car(s)
2010 Jetta
After talking to you on FB I decided to give some one a call. 1 thing was completed last night. Being assembled today or tomorrow, pics sent, and shipping out Monday. That was a 51 day wait (so far)

you gotz a pm

Rich241

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
how can you modify pdf documents that someone sends you via email? I need to fill out a bunch of paper work and email it back, but I can't figure out how to modify it.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
I think you need a specific .pdf style to modify it. Theres permissions to it or something? I use to scan a bunch of shit in college from books and had to remember to do that if I sent it to some one. I forgot what its called though. Sorry.

Rich241

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
I think you need a specific .pdf style to modify it. Theres permissions to it or something? I use to scan a bunch of shit in college from books and had to remember to do that if I sent it to some one. I forgot what its called though. Sorry.
yeah, it's for a job. I need to sign/complete the offer letter and all the background info etc.
adobe reader 10 pro

I have adobe reader X, will that work?

Rich241

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
There is like 30 pages of papers in multiple forms I need to fill out. I can't figure it out so I'll probably just print them then fax it over.

AdvanSuper

Banned
Went to the driving range again... I need to learn how to aim the ball now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.