GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKV WRECKED

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
Ive had my CW Gti for 3weeks and these thursday my car got fcuked:mad: up by My gf's uncle..He was driving his shuttle and tried parking his car in front my gti along the curb..he cut the wheel to much to soon and his bumper cut my driver side Fender, bumper,scratched my headlight,tire well is bent in a little bit and scruffed my tire...Some guy from his insurance is comming to my house monday morning to appraise the damage..im going to get all new bumper(going to ask if they can save the honeycomb from the old grille),fender, tire,headlight, headlight washer covers.. all the damage ive seen is body no engine(hopefully)we'll see next week when it goes on the lift

Attachments

• 072206_1939a.jpg
    072206_1939a.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,971
  • 072206_1938.jpg
    072206_1938.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,901
  • 072206_1939.jpg
    072206_1939.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 1,914

BlackmagicMKV

Touring Car Champion
Yeah I'm moving in a week far from my house, my mom is going blind and she has come so close to hitting my GTI several times... and I'm sorry to see your car like that, that just sucks man.

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
haha...how much you guys think ill get im thinking thousands..

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
you think they'll do the stock lip for me they'll have to sand it and paint it...if i have extra money i wouldnt mind getting the reiger front lip

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
i thier going to order just one headlight if they do the set then ill sell them...The accident really sucks but i think im going to do some body work i was planing on doing when its in the shop do it all at once..im going to have the side skirts and rear bumper painted like scuderiavw's and im ordering the reigier front lip and putting that bad boy on..

VdaWg

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Sorry to see that bro. I thought my key scratch was bad. Hope everytihng turns out smooth.

Porschephile 924

mmmmmm... Boost......
Car(s)
1988 944 Turbo S
that sucks... I HIGHLY doubt there is engine damage... but seriously, people REALLY need to learn to drive. good luck! don't settle for 2nd rate either... even though you know the guy, take it to the BEST body shop you can find. his insurance will cover it, so don't worry about that.