GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKV WRECKED

Texas_MkV

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Ouch man. Hope everything works out for you, and you get your car back soon.

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
im bringing it to the best place around and im getting the lip kit painted

SSS_Hoon

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
Nissan Pulsar SSS
it will take forever to get the parts needed of that repair.

SSS_Hoon

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
The car is going in the Shop Monday July 31st...best shop around in the area....all OEM Parts are being ordered and put on..hopefully everything comes out great and FAST...I will post up pictures after the surgery

Dude123

Oval Champion
A thing like that happened to me a couple weeks ago and my parts are still not in. I destroyed the drivers door just incase you guys wanted to know what the damage was.

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
The car goes in july 31st and should be done by that weeks says the guys from the body shop

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
just a word of caution, make sure the headlights are aimed properly when they are working on it. Another guy on the forum had the same issue with headlights being off.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
I'm suppose to get mine picked up in a couple days and will have to look for the same thing. They gave me a rental Ford Fusion with less miles on it than my GTI (4000). It has an advantage (believe it or not) over the GTI. I went grocery shopping and the trunk was huge. No stacking required. The car itself though is making me appreciate my GTI more and more. Anyways, yeah I'll have to check the headlight alignment.

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
the Apprasial guy put in for headlight aiming and stuff

atomoverride

Ruler of Omicron Persei 8
I would have beat him down. Some people have no respect, and end up going for it when they should wait or take some extra time. I would call up his boss and tell him its pretty sad that a shuttle driver can hit a parked car.

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
The car went in today and the body shop says it should be 5-7days...hopefully no longer