GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My PTE5858

Waffle

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GLI
I have both the TTRS and the USP Auxiliary fueling, along with the S3 intake camshaft. I feel this provides the most fuel without extra injectors. I also opted for the United Motorsports DSG tune. It's proven to hold a lot of power.

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Scirocco
I just dont know how the DW65 will work in a MK4 basket and the existing PWM.

It works with the old style LPFP and it was in the early beginning MKV models and the same design of the Skoda A5 LPFP. I attached an example of the old style LPFP pic to show how it looks like.

Two friends of mine already installed in 2012/2013 Seat Cupra R and 2010/2011 Scirocco R and it works great in the two cars.

http://store.034motorsport.com/high...&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=DW-9-654-1025)

Attachments

• oldintankLPFP1.JPG
    oldintankLPFP1.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 518

GwhiTeI

Ready to race!

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Scirocco
in the following photos, I will try to explain the housing differences between the LPFP generations.

And to be honest, I never tried it in the latest generation of the MKV LPFP because my mechanic confirms that the housing is different and it will never fit with it.

I didn't try to put it in the MK4 1.8T in-tank LPFP housing, but as I mentioned before, we put one DW65v in an old generation of the MKV LPFP and this one works in 2010/2011 Scirocco R and another one in a new Skoda A5 LPFP and this one works in 2012/2013 Seat Cupra R; and both cars works perfect.

So, I am sure from what I tried by myself.

Attachments

• Oldintank-LPFP-01.jpg
    Oldintank-LPFP-01.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 710
  • Newintank-LPFP-01.jpg
    Newintank-LPFP-01.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 698
  • MKIV-LPFP-01.jpg
    MKIV-LPFP-01.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 701

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
Update:
Installed this new intank setup and low pressure fuel is no longer an issue :)
But....now im having high pressure dropping :/ I've had the Apr hpfp on my car for almost 6.5 years so it's most likey starting to show its age. Emailed apr to see what they have to say.

Depending on what I hear from APR, I might switch over to IEs hpfp

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Scirocco

613B6

Ready to race!
He has the RS4 valve, but again its not needed. Except the internet says it is.