GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My PTE5858

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
Apr is trying to give me the run around...
They are trying to blame a punched through cam follower, even though I sent them this pic

Ordered a present

jcurotto23

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 UG GTI
Just did the IE Internals myself. It's a great piece! Very satisfied with it. Can't believe the customer service of APR, after all you've gone through with them.

Instagram: joeycurotto

RRacerguy717

Go Kart Champion
Apr is trying to give me the run around...
They are trying to blame a punched through cam follower,

Just like APR not taking responsibility.

I look at APR like the wizard in wizard of oz lol , nothing matches what they say espec performance lol

The scene where they met the wizard

"Don't look at the man behind the curtain" hahaha

FYI I have maybe one of the first 100 built pumps b4 they even had there pump test rig finished as my car was the first customer stage 3 development car just after the SEMA car was done and my pump dosnt look anything like that .

My guess is APR cheap out an coating type, spec on hardness or/ and coating supplies to cut cost later on.

FSI BT guys need to check there pump and cam lift especially one that has alot of miles on them as things wear it will definitely kill pump pressure. Don't forget the prv valve it's mechanical and with alot of SW requesting very high pressures those things open and after while won't be true to there rating Good luck. Bob G

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
Just like APR not taking responsibility.

I look at APR like the wizard in wizard of oz lol , nothing matches what they say espec performance lol

The scene where they met the wizard

"Don't look at the man behind the curtain" hahaha

FYI I have maybe one of the first 100 built pumps b4 they even had there pump test rig finished as my car was the first customer stage 3 development car just after the SEMA car was done and my pump dosnt look anything like that .

My guess is APR cheap out an coating type, spec on hardness or/ and coating supplies to cut cost later on.

FSI BT guys need to check there pump and cam lift especially one that has alot of miles on them as things wear it will definitely kill pump pressure. Don't forget the prv valve it's mechanical and with alot of SW requesting very high pressures those things open and after while won't be true to there rating Good luck. Bob G

Lol yeah I agree.

The pump is 6 years old but has only 65-70k miles on it.

I wonder how long it's been like that though. It wasn't really noticed until I started to up the boost and log the low/high pressure.

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
That bish is going to rip with proper fueling!!

FMX_DBC

Dirt Bike Craig
Car(s)
'06 Tornado Red GTI
Sweet! Cant wait to see what it can do!

DC Dubber

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Those two blips at the beginning of the video right @ 4500 and then a little before 5500 rpm is that slippage or something else? I get that occasionally depending on how I modulate the throttle.