GOLFMKV

What'd you drive before your GTI? 56k DEATH

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
My Last car was:

sorry bout the crappy photo's they are scans of real pictures :biggrin:

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
that subi is sick! what a fun sleeper it would be, and that little blue si is CLEAN, nice guys!

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
I had a baby shit yellow, 1989 Volvo 240 DL with 214,000 miles. Car was in the family for ages, dad bought it new in 89. Best car we've ever owned. Didn't have a reverse gear for the last 6000 K.... god I'm glad that cars in heaven.

:headbang:

macfreak

Passed Driver's Ed
current: 2006 MkV GTI (Tornado Red, DSG, package 1)

past cars:
2002 Mercedes C240
2004 Mini Cooper
2003 Honda Civic
1998 Nissan Maxima
1993 Infini G20
1995 Volkswagen Jetta

... no more new cars for a while ;)

daigo

Oval Newbie
Car(s)
Mkv GTI
macfreak said:
awesome pics! :w00t:

Thanks!! so, took you 11 years to get back to VW. Glad you're back.

I owned 5 years(120,000miles), wrecked my Passat this Feb. Really miss this B5. Our family had a tons of good memories riding this car. Wish there were B5.5 1.8T wagon in Japanese market, but we didn't... So I bought GTI instead. I know this car runs great, but I really miss Passat.

New B6 2.0T have just arrived in the market last weekend. I testdrived the new wagon, 2.0T+6AT(no DSG model). Ahhhh, very dissapointed.

VDubs

Passed Driver's Ed
My very last car was a 99.5 Jetta mkIV 2.slow. And let me tell you, was that thing boring! Before that, there was the corrado. Though I still have the SLC. I love that thing like a member of the family. It's a total work in progress, or more appropriately, a work in improvement. It only has 70k miles and is in great shape.

However, I recently picked up the 06 GTI and love it to death. Great car! I'm very happy with my decision.

I'll have to get some pics of both cars soon. Though I'm waiting on some nice wheels for the corrado, so it will be a while.

seung

Oval Newbie
s2000, wrx, r6...

one day out of blue
i decided to sell them all.

now gti is my only ride...
eh, no fun.

Lets see....

1991 VW Golf GL 2 door
1991 Euro Spec Edition one GTI
1991 US spec Tornado red GTI
1992 Hopped up on the Q T-Red fast ass 8v....mmmm, That i don't want to get rid of....

now...its on to being responsible:headbang: :burnrubber: