GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ZRC Golf - Constructive Criticism Welcomed

Mitchyman

Passed Driver's Ed
They are a reasonably new company started up by a friend. They have completed one project at present which was a motorcycle. They design, tune and build. I would send you alink but their website is under construction, they are planning a CLK 55 race car and a Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T is also in the works. So they are still finding their feet.

Vins25

Dump Valve 7000RPM
Car(s)
Golf 5 GTI
The car looks really nice.. Good Job

bmpgti07

Go Kart Champion
better. Id ditch the lower lip accent color.

this. either keep it white, or have it black matching the grille. you have to be careful when playing with colors. less is almost always more.

EDIT: and as for the ZULU RACING CUSTOMS & logo vinyl on the side, I would try having that matte white. would be ALOT more subtle and interesting to look at. I have a bmp car, with ALOT of matte black and its super subtle and clean (imo atleast).

vroomvroom

Go Kart Champion
yea agreed, and for my first idea with the green bolts instead of a green lip would look muc better imo, tell ur friend to do a totally new Photoshop with the corrections here..

Mitchyman

Passed Driver's Ed
I would love it to see the car in all of these different formants but, he i s a busy man, he has other projects that he is working on as well as this ( Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T, and a Mercedes CLK55 Race car) plus as he is a friend he is doing this out of good will whereas his other clients are paying for his time, so my part if more in his spare time, but i will try to get one up soon!!

bmpgti07

Go Kart Champion
I would love it to see the car in all of these different formants but, he i s a busy man, he has other projects that he is working on as well as this ( Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T, and a Mercedes CLK55 Race car) plus as he is a friend he is doing this out of good will whereas his other clients are paying for his time, so my part if more in his spare time, but i will try to get one up soon!!

You don't need your friend for these minor changes. Anyone on here with some pchop skills can easily make those few changes.

Fabidavis_510

Euro Blast Gang
Car(s)
2006 GLI DSG
sick

HOP929

VEE DUBSTEP'N
Car(s)
07 GTI FSI
what wheels are those anywho. im looking for a set just like that for my UG. not in green but that style?

artdohc

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI DSG
My reply would depend on the goals of the company. This car you have pictured looks much more for show than for go, for instances lowering the car that much will most likely throw off suspension geometry and make the car handle worse...so they must be more focused on custom looking than go-fast racing.

If the look is #1, then I'd recommend some shaving, shave off the side markers, shave the door guards, and give us a picture of the rear, a shaved R32 with LED tails would be awesome.

If the go-fast is #1, get a more appropriate suspension, what brakes are on the car? (upgrade them), consider ditching the heavy sunroof for a carbon fiber unit like the BMW M cars, 18" wheels with performance rubber (you can keep the color schema if you want), make the open fog covers functional (brake ducting or cold air intake), a new intercooler (looks good and adds performance and reliability), and prep the interior by shedding the back seats, put some racing seats in, replace the leather on the touch surfaces with a micro-fiber, and ditch anything you don't need. I bet with a K04 or even stage 2 with all the fixings and reduced down to -3000lbs that car would be something special, a sort of VW GTI GT3 RS (see Porsche 911 GT3 RS if you don't get the reference).

Mitchyman

Passed Driver's Ed
Beat me to it Phil!!

Artdohc... This golf is more about daily driver, not going to be pushed hard, Yes that low will make it worse but for "everyday" driving. Its fine, this car is not for performance. ZRC can do anything, its more what the customer wants, i could have this as a lightened stripped out racer or a completely normal with graphics. Like the R33 that they are doing. That is a drift car, which they are designing and part building, whereas the CLK55 is a stripped out racer. They will do everything. Start boggo CLK 55 Finished product = Race ready track car.