GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Zevion C2 Stage 3 Turbo video

V12

Passed Driver's Ed
You got an Engine Failuar light showing, anyway to remove that ? looks weird.

But love the note now to that Vr6 and the blow off whistle ;p from the turbo :D
just curious how much HP dose it have now? 450 ? or more ?

You got an Engine Failuar light showing, anyway to remove that ? looks weird.

But love the note now to that Vr6 and the blow off whistle ;p from the turbo :D
just curious how much HP dose it have now? 450 ? or more ?

The warning light is because of the secondary air (emissions). I am removing all of the emissions, and an ECU software update is coming soon so that warning lights will not showing.

Running 13psi in vid plus exhaust is stock. Probably about 380hp. When I up the boost to 15psi and add a 3" exhaust should be closer to 430hp. When I up the boost to 25psi and do the engine internals and DSG clutches, along with DSG software updates, bigger injections and a fuel system with a return line, I should get in the mid 500's. I'm pushing for 600HP.

Last edited:

itouch

Ready to race!
Your plans sounds awesome zevion. Love your modplans, will be a really fast R32 and im sure you will keep it many years. Have you talked with c2 about a new dsg software and fuelsystem for more power? will they help you?

Why do you need to modify the fuelsystem so much for 500hp when hpa pushes over 550hp with the oemsystem with larger injections and fuelpump you use?

Have you talked to any company about dsg clutches?

Take care

Your plans sounds awesome zevion. Love your modplans, will be a really fast R32 and im sure you will keep it many years. Have you talked with c2 about a new dsg software and fuelsystem for more power? will they help you?

Why do you need to modify the fuelsystem so much for 500hp when hpa pushes over 550hp with the oemsystem with larger injections and fuelpump you use?

Have you talked to any company about dsg clutches?

Take care

Thanks. I have talked to C2 and they are willing to work with me on a Stage 4 setup with ECU and DSG software upgrades. The injectors with the Stage 3 kit are not large enough so I need larger. The fuel system with a return line is just C2's thoughts at this point. It may not be necessary, but then again it might. I can't speak to what HPA does because I don't know much about their systems. I am looking at Rothe Motorsports clutches. But I'm not sure what I'll do yet. I am doing new rods, bearings and low compression pistons, new valves, retainers and springs. Just want the engine to be bullet proof. It may not all be absolutely necessary, but I'm not taking chances. The head spacer will be gone. :thumbsup:

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
Your plans sounds awesome zevion. Love your modplans, will be a really fast R32

At 600 HP? that's an understatement :biggrin: It will be damn near a supercar killer :thumbsup:

Beautiful stuff so far Zev; you officially need to get a better camera and a video mount if you are going to keep teasing us like this :biggrin:

POLARBEAR666

Ready to race!
R32 in australia with similar power and tricked up DSG was just tested in our one car mag and did a 3.9 to 100.

itouch

Ready to race!
zevion: If you want to compare your car with more mods then my with stage3 also, do a testrun from 62 mph to 124 mph and check how many seconds it takes, start on the 3rd gear and full throttle in manual mode and let the car shift the whole way to 124mph. My car is doing it under 8 seconds on 15psi.

Funny to see how much your intake and other mods have helped :)

pk the d-j

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R32
First comment posted! Nice vid...

Joe Dwarf

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW R32
Don't care about video - what's the quarter mile? We've got a bunch of turbo R projects documented here and on Vortex and so far, only 1 person has put up hard numbers.

gottiR32

Banned
Car(s)
Duh .:R32 Hello?
Don't care about video - what's the quarter mile? We've got a bunch of turbo R projects documented here and on Vortex and so far, only 1 person has put up hard numbers.

You sir are an idiot, if you don't care then PM Zev with the question. On topic now, sweet ass vid. Nice section of road you had planned for that too. Two things I thought were insane, you're rolling and then stomp the gas and I hear tires(can't do that in a normal .:R, unless you're in a turn maybe). Two, it was funny as hell to see the MPG so low AND change a full gallon or so between readings. Nice car man, you just might get me to buy a C2 yet...