GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTT: My '10 GTI for an older VW + cash

Clipse

4 Doors Fit More Whores!
Car(s)
09 VW GLI
so intricately tedious and detailed.... But I will say, stick to keeping the car clean, changing spark plugs is over your head if you put anti seize on coated plugs and an aluminum head, good luck to the next owner if the worst case scenario ends up happening with that.

atikovi

Ready to race!
so intricately tedious and detailed.... But I will say, stick to keeping the car clean, changing spark plugs is over your head if you put anti seize on coated plugs and an aluminum head, good luck to the next owner if the worst case scenario ends up happening with that.

WHAT are you talking about?

DerSock

Ready to race!
Your email is @Email.com...?

GGray

Ready to race!

The proper way to instal plugs is to put anti seize on them WHICH people rarely do. Plugs are not coated FYI.. They come out much easier..

Without the anti seize you get galvonic corrosion which is why plugs make a harsh squeaking noise when removed when they are put in dry...

Clean car. I have a 92 GTi I need to get rid of that needs restoring, 100% ORIGINAL unmolested, zero rust, from Deep south, has the original exhaust still on it (needs to be replaced)

I can't trade though.