trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI

murcielagoGTR

Ready to race!
Car(s)
91 GTI
dumb question, but since ive never , been around Turbo cars, do all turbs w/ aftermarket exhaust pop and bang and spit fire, (all the good stuff) ? ive seen F40's w/ Tubi's do this too and i love it!!!!! when i get my GTI this summer a need it to sound like this...what mods must i have done to achive this racecar sound and performance? props to the Supra in the last clip, he dusted the bike:thumbsup:

Dave1078

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI
dumb question, but since ive never , been around Turbo cars, do all turbs w/ aftermarket exhaust pop and bang and spit fire, (all the good stuff) ? ive seen F40's w/ Tubi's do this too and i love it!!!!! when i get my GTI this summer a need it to sound like this...what mods must i have done to achive this racecar sound and performance? props to the Supra in the last clip, he dusted the bike:thumbsup:

If you have no cat and methanol injection, "alky", you'll shoot flames in between gears. That's one way to do it at least.

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
Yeah, he has a standalone that has ANTI-LAG, so whenever the clutch is depressed it dumps fuel and timing so the AFR's go extremely rich so when that fuel reaches the manifold the spark plug ignites the raw, unburnt fuel causing that popping and flame spitting and keeping the turbo spooled through shifts.

murcielagoGTR

Ready to race!
Car(s)
91 GTI
Yeah, he has a standalone that has ANTI-LAG, so whenever the clutch is depressed it dumps fuel and timing so the AFR's go extremely rich so when that fuel reaches the manifold the spark plug ignites the raw, unburnt fuel causing that popping and flame spitting and keeping the turbo spooled through shifts.

:drool: one day dudes!.... one day:rolleyes: