GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who sells the quad exhaust

chopstik

Ready to race!
hey all...pretty new to this site......gonna be getting a gti in the next few months.....was wondering who makes the quad exhaust and better yet, which company sells it?? thanks

z3speed4me

Go Kart Champion
think milltek has one too if i remember

Dude123

Oval Champion
Damn dude...you currently drive an M3. Why are you selling that? I'm not saying that the GTI is a bad car, its the best car i've driven, but I'm sure the M3 has better performance.

chopstik

Ready to race!
Dude123 said:
Damn dude...you currently drive an M3. Why are you selling that? I'm not saying that the GTI is a bad car, its the best car i've driven, but I'm sure the M3 has better performance.

i need to free up some money to buy a home.....i'm actually looking forward to playing with my new toy.......

frank2287

Touring Car Newbie
I believe you have to do some reajustments the the rear bumber or sumthing to have the quad exhuast is this right?

I was also wondering wouldnt the car sound a lot better if they had a turbo back w/oresenator and w/o muffler!?!

Sauceboy01

Touring Car Newbie
frank2287 said:
I believe you have to do some reajustments the the rear bumber or sumthing to have the quad exhuast is this right?

I was also wondering wouldnt the car sound a lot better if they had a turbo back w/oresenator and w/o muffler!?!

Well, sure you would have to ake some adjustments to the bumper, but it's not going to be severe, instead very easy, and cheap to do!

A turbo back without a Resonator and/or muffler would be insanely LOUD!!! Personally i would love to be as quiet as possibly yet get the best performance. But if you would like to wake up your neighborhood when you come home at night, no res, and muffler would work out great for you!

:headbang:

GTI2007

Sauceboy01 said:
Well, sure you would have to ake some adjustments to the bumper, but it's not going to be severe, instead very easy, and cheap to do!

A turbo back without a Resonator and/or muffler would be insanely LOUD!!! Personally i would love to be as quiet as possibly yet get the best performance. But if you would like to wake up your neighborhood when you come home at night, no res, and muffler would work out great for you!

:headbang:

Milltek itself recommends the ABT rear valence if you buy their quad exhaust

GTI2007

with the ABT rear valence you have a very nice rear bumper and you already have two equal sized holes for the right and left 2 pipes of the quad exhaust and to my opinion it's an even better looking bumper then the original GTI bumper and you don't have to destroy your original GTI bumper trying to make the both holes for the quad exhaust even big

Herby

Autocross Newbie
well, the stock gti only has one little slit for the exhaust and I'm pretty sure it would look bad if you cut the rear valance by yourself...well, some of us.

GTI2007

Herby said:
well, the stock gti only has one little slit for the exhaust and I'm pretty sure it would look bad if you cut the rear valance by yourself...well, some of us.

so would it be with me also I guess so I would just buy the ABT rear valence or the Rieger one for easy mounting of the quad exhaust