• Keep the GTI

Votes: 29 93.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
ok, so for the past week or two i have been thinking about selling my car and getting a S2000 (i just went and looked at a decently priced 04 today), i just wanted to know what you guys think about it...... it would be a used s2000 probably a 03-04 i would buy and extended warrenty through my insurace (pretty cheap). so i basically just wanted your opinions.

Finnegan

The Drunken Irishman
Two completely different cars, what's the reasoning for switching?

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
well i always liked the look of them, dont get me wrong i love my GTI and i agree with you that they are two different cars. but i could get one with some change left from selling my GTI and i could really use the money. so thats my reasoning behind it.

dago

..what?..
...correct me if im wrong but, aren't convertibles for girls?...i kid..Keep your GTI..it's newer, more practical, and personally i think looks better too.

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
when did it become a girls car? i cant think of one i have ever seen a girl driving....

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
i concure with dago

johnny12345

Touring Car Champion
^me as well. Keep the GTI, the S2000 is just to small, It'd be hard to go on a decent roadie with one of those, barely room for a set of golf clubs let alone any luggage. And if you live somewhere with moderatley cold winter(not sure where O-town is), the convertibles really gonna suck.

Disregard last statement if O-town mean orlando

Finnegan

The Drunken Irishman
^me as well. Keep the GTI, the S2000 is just to small, It'd be hard to go on a decent roadie with one of those, barely room for a set of golf clubs let alone any luggage. And if you live somewhere with moderatley cold winter(not sure where O-town is), the convertibles really gonna suck.

Disregard last statement if O-town mean orlando

In which case it will be too hot for a convertible. :tongue:

sttaylor

Passed Driver's Ed
I debated on the same. But the GTI is way more comfortable for commuting & the sunroof is pretty large (when it's opened all the way) with the windows down it's a pretty open ride to me. I too have a burning desire for a convertible. I've drive a BMW z-3 for a couple of weeks & it was a blast, but during my comute I wanted my daily driver back. (Back then it was a 323i)