GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did I do?!?!?!

passatguy86

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 G35 Sedan
So the wifey convinced me that with a baby on the way that we needed a larger more practical car so I went out and bought a 2010 Ford Escape. I really miss the mkv and plan on buying another VW (possibly air cooled bug) in the near future. In the mean time I just can't leave good enough alone. The Ford "scene" has got me pulling my hair out with all the garbage that is out there. I know that there is alot of you guys out there with some awesome photoshop skills. If somebody could please bag this pos and put it on 20s so I can get an idea that would be AWESOME!!

Attachments

• 22448814.jpg
    22448814.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 738

Manheim81c

Go Kart Champion
So the wifey convinced me that with a baby on the way that we needed a larger more practical car so I went out and bought a 2010 Ford Escape. I really miss the mkv and plan on buying another VW (possibly air cooled bug) in the near future. In the mean time I just can't leave good enough alone. The Ford "scene" has got me pulling my hair out with all the garbage that is out there. I know that there is alot of you guys out there with some awesome photoshop skills. If somebody could please bag this pos and put it on 20s so I can get an idea that would be AWESOME!!

Oh..it's not that bad.
I bought a Ford Bronco II when I had my kid but it was the two door one.

Tint the windows immediately.
Light tint so she doesn't complain she can't see out of it.

Toughen the damn thing up,put a brush guard on the front and rear tail light protectors in the rear (they're gonna look like lil cages) but it will protect the tail lamp if some idiot backs into it at the mall.

Later on put some aggressive tires on it and if you feel ballsy put a lift on it....(only kidding) but aggressive threads are the way to go.

Big A

Smoked dem cigarettes
No offense or anything, but I don't get why 90% of Americans think that just because you have a baby, it means that you need an SUV.

You're having ONE child, not sextuplets. You can fit that kind in a hatch or any practical sedan.

Pet peeve, ignore my rant.

Hope you get it to look nice :thumbsup:

passatguy86

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 G35 Sedan
No offense or anything, but I don't get why 90% of Americans think that just because you have a baby, it means that you need an SUV.

You're having ONE child, not sextuplets. You can fit that kind in a hatch or any practical sedan.

Pet peeve, ignore my rant.

Hope you get it to look nice :thumbsup:

LMAO....I said the same thing about my friend who had a kid and went out and bought an suv but it was a practical decision. Its a small suv so its not terrible on gas mileage and mom doesnt have to bend down to put a kid in the back and we can haul shit if we need to.

passatguy86

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 G35 Sedan
[QTE=Manheim81c;2204031]Oh..it's not that bad.
I bought a Ford Bronco II when I had my kid but it was the two door one.

Tint the windows immediately.
Light tint so she doesn't complain she can't see out of it.

Toughen the damn thing up,put a brush guard on the front and rear tail light protectors in the rear (they're gonna look like lil cages) but it will protect the tail lamp if some idiot backs into it at the mall.

Later on put some aggressive tires on it and if you feel ballsy put a lift on it....(only kidding) but aggressive threads are the way to go.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I couldnt decide if I wanted to try to make it rough and rugged looking or lower it and put 20s on it. Honestly at this point I am having such a hard time finding parts period for it I don't know which way I am going to go.

Manheim81c

Go Kart Champion
Here's some photos of an "Escape" off-roading

007.jpg

042.jpg

At least she didn't tell you to get a damn Mini-Van
You'd be on your own with that one...I don't like mini-vans.

Go to the book store and get some of those off-road magazines.
There's one that features all SUV's and they have advertisers that
sell accessories that you can make it look more rugged.

Your in Texas so it shouldn't be hard to find places that hook up SUV's
I think "Screaming Lizards" is in TX,not sure where at but they can hook
up SUV's,Trucks,Jeeps like no other.

Manheim81c

Go Kart Champion
I was gonna say should got a Ford Raptor,if she wanted a truck/SUV so badly.
Truck is totally Bad-Ass