GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What are you doing tonight?

Finnegan

The Drunken Irishman
My girlfriend is 3 states away in Florida working and I'm home alone this weekend. I'm drinking, posting, and listening to Coldplay... :confused:

Just me and my buddy Spaten tonight :frown:

Last edited:

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
me and the gf watched employee of the month dane cook's big around here in new england cause hes from here...

murcielagoGTR

Ready to race!
Car(s)
91 GTI
rented "babble"....yeah wat a fucking waste! then by the time it was over it was too late to start drinking, so im posting here instead :(

Parrothead

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
went to see the astronaut farmer,then hit riverside (a bar here.. that happens to be on a river).. didn't drink much because we move into our condo tomorrow morning (hopefully).

lslugz

1/1 MexiCAN
Went out to dinner with the wife and some friends, then drinks at a friends house along with some nintedo wii.

rideroyals

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
UG MKV
Watched home alone 1, basketball, and had some pizza with some friends.

yes home alone movies still kick ass no matter how old u are. no im not michael jackson just a chinese boy.

vantage

Ready to race!
My girlfriend is 3 states away in Florida working and I'm home alone this weekend. I'm drinking, posting, and listening to Coldplay... :confused:

Just me and my buddy Spaten tonight :frown:

God that's a depressing evening, drinking alone and listening to coldplay, that's just about the most depressing thing i can think of doing.

Anyway I might have to stay in tnite as well, two midterms next week tues and weds, maybe if I get too depressed being at home for too long then i'll skip out to see the gf later on.