GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Weekly Mesa VW Meetup Sundays @ 8:00PM

The_Sal™

VAGetarian
I know that there aren't too many AZ guys on here and Id have better luck on the Vortex then here but, this is linking to the Vortex so....

Its a weekly meetup for folks in Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, QC, Higley, AJ and so on. The meet up is in the parking garage behind the ol Pete's Fish and Chips on Mesa Dr. and Main around 8 on Sundays on the southwest corner.
There are pics in the link on like page 2 or 3. From the looks of it and responces, theres a wide variety of VWs. If you want any more info, heres the link to the thread on the Tex

Weekly Mesa VW Meetup Sundays @ 8:00PM

ViciousBread

Ready to race!
im coming!

brekdown29

J-O-O
Car(s)
GTI 7.5
there's lots of az dudes on this forum actually, just no one checks the regionals on here

Red-2009-GTI

Ready to race!
There were about 20-25 of us there last night, got to meet a few more folks, see some (new to me) aftermarket stuff. Make the trek.

Red-2009-GTI

Ready to race!
Well we got screwed last Sunday with the Ironman 10K having the roads closed where the GTG is held. Anyone going to make it his coming weekend, Nov 29th?

Last edited:

SweetMeatMKV

Onramp Rocketeer
Car(s)
2007 CW GTi
Hey! I've never come out to the meets, so I may come out tomorrow, well today! haha... Depends if I get my homework done!

Red-2009-GTI

Ready to race!
Scottsdale is closer than my trek from the Cardinal Stadium on planet Glendale. I'm the "old guy" with the red GTI, come on down! Most folks roll in about 8PM or a bit later.