The neccesary diags

Attachments

• For posting.jpg
    For posting.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 1,429

RedGTI34

Passed Driver's Ed
How do I get AM then?

I'm confused....I have neither a whip antenna or a shark fin. I have just the rear window antenna (I guess). It says in the diagrams that it's only for FM. How then do I get AM reception? Is there some sort of arial built into the headunits (6050 and factory original)? I have no problem receiving AM, but how am I receiving it?

The neccesary diags

Jayro

Old Newbie
What Stock Radio was fitted to your car ?

Tell me, and I will pull the info on your vehicle, ie. Lowentry, Premium 7 or something else. I have VW Jetta 2005, what engine and G/box ?
I think you will find the answer in the next post.

Last edited:

brian905

Does anyone have a link to the latest igo8 software? im having some issues tracking it down ;) ps.. kudos to kv12 for all his help! truely an asset to this site! :thumbsup:

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Car(s)
VW GTI MKVI
does anyone get road elevation where they live? Any pics of it on the GPS screen? No matter where I drive I don't see elevated roads... and I think I have the correct .dem file... I'm lost

mrx

Connoisseur
Car(s)
2007 CW Golf GTI 5dr
^ Do you mean elevated roads, like freeway flyovers, or terrain when going up and down hills? I certainly get bridges elevated above the road below, but can't say for the terrain, since where I live is pretty much dead flat. I believe you might be able to use the google earth/maps dem files and put them straight into iGO if it's the terrain your after?