GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VOTEX Style BODY KITS for GTI Now Available on ebay $645

Status
Not open for further replies.

njohanss

Ready to race!
people on vortex seem to be happy with the quality...

Yeah, I just read the thread over there. It seems like a great kit for the money.

custom mkv

"Buyer assumes all risk on shipment and usage. Auction is "AS IS" no warranty is expressed. "

All sales are final on Ebay because of Ebay and Paypal charges. Anyone who has sold on Ebay will let you know. Also people do not want to pay anything for shipping for this reason we like to cover our *ss. If everyone was willing to pay $8 extra on shipping it would be included. The shipping cost currently is $135 for full kit, but we take a $35 hit just to sell this.

sirshan

Ready to race!
I didnt feel like paying full price, so I decided on this. Got mine delivered yesterday - wrapped well and so far so good. I will be getting it painted next week and will update on a post of fitment and quality.

So far, thumbs up...looked fine to me. I havent fully unwrapped it yet for a full inspection, but sure its fine.

Kjyuan

blinded conserving racer
sweet stuff :) cheap votex for everyone lol

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Sweet, keep us updated! I discovered this ages ago, but have been also waiting for ages for someone to be the guinea pig :smile:

sirshan

Ready to race!
Test fit mine...fit like a charm. Sometimes you gotta take chances...in this case, it worked.

Let me mention, I only got the lip...not the entire kit from seller.

BOz

Keep right except to pass
Car(s)
08' MKv GTI
just in time for christmas.. im excited to see more results and pictures..

Status
Not open for further replies.