GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VMR Wheels - V701 Straight Spoke ** INTRODUCTION **

PJ81

power hungry
ahh, i see. i like the look of 19s myself, but i also like just sticking to all-seasons rather than switching between winters and summers, and from what i could tell, companies don't really offer all-seasons for 19s. i live in jersey so i'd have my winters on half the year. definitely not worth it for me.

mobbin6

Banned
Lets not ruin this thread by asking a million times for a set of 18s. Although they are wanted by many (including me), it takes alot of work to produce them in a different size.

bump for another great wheel by vmr :thumbsup:

Redstripe

Banned
Car(s)
CW GTI
why is every wheel in 19"

GTIWV

WV VW
i really like those. just not the size.

IMO, 19's would be mroe for a weekend car or a show car. not a dd. i mean you could run them, but i dont think they are practical

eROCK

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 GTI 4 door
I'd hit it

kamakazitp

Ready to race!
Lets not ruin this thread by asking a million times for a set of 18s.

what's wrong with the customer telling the manufacturer what they want?

I'm actually more interested in a set of 17" wheels cause I prefer the extra padding of the larger sidewall. 18" wheels would even be a small compromise. 19" is completely out of the question and IMO too large of a wheel for mkV platform.

which is a shame, because I've always been very impressed with VMRs wheel design offerings.

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
Hi guys,

Thanks for the kind words. We're glad you all, for the most part, like the wheels. For the time being, the plans are only to release this in 19" fitments. However it's always a possibility to offer this in 18" down the road, it just depends on how much of a demand there is for that size.

The 19x8.5 et45 test wheels will be coming in soon, at which point we will do some photo shoots with MKV's and post them up!

Cheers!

-Jacob