GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vandalized at IKEA

grasshopper

Frankie Says Reflex
Car(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK
I don't know what the deal is with this, but it was waiting for me when I left Ikea in Tempe, AZ last night. Don't know if it's a anti/pro-Vdub thing, a radio station prank/contest, or what. Scared the crap out of my g/f though. :biggrin:

EDIT: Just realized it's probably viral marketing for Lobster Wars on Discovery Channel. :laugh:

Attachments

• !CID__0824072053.jpg
    !CID__0824072053.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 454

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
thats some funny stuff.

:bellyroll:

Last edited:

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
lol nice crawfish! i dont know if i would have been mad? or laughed at it... thats a tough one...

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
lol thats... ummm interesting i probably wouldnt be mad in this case but instead laugh because its random and funny. tough call...

Mango

Gym Rat
Car(s)
07' GTI, 07' SRT8
How does this classify as vandalism?

DUB2OT

Banned
To me it looks like altercation over a parking space did you beat some one to the closest parking spot? It happened to me long time ago

Xhausted

Ready to race!
I can't believe someone did that. The nerve to leave a nice shellfish and no coctail sauce. What is this works coming to ? :rolleyes:

grasshopper

Frankie Says Reflex
Car(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK
because someone gave his gti crabs!!!! LOL!
That was funny enough that I will overlook the species conflict. :wink:

I was parked perfectly with no issues with other parkers whatsoever, so I don't think it was vengence.

I'm still convinced it was viral marketing, but I am unable to Google anything on it. At lease I can't find myself on YouTube, so that's good.

ZiRiS

Sergeant
Car(s)
'09 BMP GTI
Sorry, no offense or anything, but it just HAS to be asked:

Did you give some other girl (besides yer gf) crabs and now she wants vengeance against you?

grasshopper

Frankie Says Reflex
Car(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK
Sorry, no offense or anything, but it just HAS to be asked:

Did you give some other girl (besides yer gf) crabs and now she wants vengeance against you?
That would constitute a violation of my Terms of Use policy.