GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitune Suite

leviathan18

Ready to race!
i have an issue with this, you see the unitronic dealer in venezuela is a guy in the university studying a major in economics, he know crap about cars but for stage I and II you dont have to be a mechanic engineer to do it you simply press do it and be done with it.

i wish this could be released to the public so we can take the car to the people we trust to fine tune it.

Lou_Y2mK5

Go Kart Champion
The Eurodyne package will be user adjustable??

End User tunability? Then you guys want Eurodyne... Read here!
http://www.eurodyne.ca/supported_vehicles.php

This is not your Revo boost/timing/fuel tweeks. This is real tuning with data logging in one.
You need to know what you are doing.

Supported Vehicles list on the right will be expanding to include the 2.0T

Follow this thread for timeline and updates.
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4522132

i have an issue with this, you see the unitronic dealer in venezuela is a guy in the university studying a major in economics, he know crap about cars but for stage I and II you dont have to be a mechanic engineer to do it you simply press do it and be done with it.

i wish this could be released to the public so we can take the car to the people we trust to fine tune it.

I'm fortunate that my Uni dealer is a software engineer! :thumbsup:
You prob want Eurodyne if you don't have any compitent Uni dealers in the area.

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
heh all I know is I need a flash like this, currently obtaining an associates degree in performance tuning and I really want to do work on the dyno like the honda kids

Cryptic1911

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008.5 GTI
sick.. wonder how long til they have MED17 capabilities for the newer motors

GTI787

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Anything on this yet???

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
was checkin into getting the shop I work for set up with them a few months back, from my understanding they still aren't comfortable enough to put it out but its still getting worked out. From my understanding the only people that will be able to use unitune suite will be authorized resellers that have enough prior EFI tuning experience to get invited to a training course

GTI787

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Got it, Thank you for the update sir!:thumbsup: