GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

"Ultimate" insult to my GTI

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFactor

Go Kart Champion
Yikes those are fighting words lol, when he gave you your keys back you should of said thanx Miss :wink:

ratboyyy

Cubicle Worker
you know what's funny, look at our cars, and look at the 92-95 civic HB, they look very similar IMO

and stop acting like your gti's are so much better than civics, that's your opinion , and i know most have that opinion, so my opinion is that you three have no thoughts of your own and rehash what others say, i love cars, i don't look down on any other makes that don't deserve it, thank you and screw you all

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
^ uh, thanks?

ratboyyy

Cubicle Worker
yeah, you're entitled, but let me ask why you hate civics so much? besides the people that drive them and fuck them up, i'm talking about the aspects of the car itself, not the drivers

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
I don't think its that we hate the civics, it's just that if you compare a Mk5 GTI to a regular civic, the differences can be examined there. Especially if the valet thought the civic from the early 90s had a surprisingly modern interior.

But then again, a lot of civic guys drive them to fuck them up. But not all.

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
I don't think its that we hate the civics, it's just that if you compare a Mk5 GTI to a regular civic, the differences can be examined there. Especially if the valet thought the civic from the early 90s had a surprisingly modern interior.

But then again, a lot of civic guys drive them to fuck them up. But not all.

exactly. i almost bought a new si, theyre nice cars. ive seem some sick 07 si's all blacked out that look awesome. but i did choose this car over the si because i feel this car is superior to it and don't like civics as much.

ArBrnSnpr

Euro whore
Car(s)
M3, S4, GTI
When I first saw the MK5 Jetta I thought it was a Toyota Carolla, but I can't see mixing up a civic and a GTI

Lec

GTI Purist In Training.
Car(s)
08' GTI, (on order)
That deserves a roundhouse kick to the face!

Chuck Norris owns a GTI*

*DISCLAIMER - Chuck Norris does not really own a GTI, in fact Chuck Norris doesn't even own a car, When Chuck Norris wants to somewhere he closes his eyes, opens them and hes there. Not even the laws of Physics f**K with Chuck Norris. But if he did own a car....it'd prolly be a GTI, unlimited boost, unlimited horsepower, pefect handling, AWD and a 0-60 time of 1 Second.....stock.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
Lec...you need to visit the Chuck Norris thread in the Off Topic Section..

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.