GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ultimate Dubs

evvo

Anyone on here going to Ultimate Dubs at Telford Exhibition Centre on March 11th.

I'll be there be cool if theres a few MKV's about :thumbup:

Chris

Edition 30 UK

Loud Noises!
Doing a Red Nose Day event with wife & her Mini Club on that day, sorry. Let us know how it goes & how much MKV stuff there is there though. May be able to do it next year.

Nobber

VAG Junkie
Car(s)
Leon R & Golf GTi
I'm gonna be there. Be the first show I attend in the Golf.

evvo

Nice one hope to see you there :)

Chris

Nobber

VAG Junkie
Car(s)
Leon R & Golf GTi
Looks like it's just you and me evvo!! Gimme a shout on 07946 151 339 at some point during the day, would be cool to meet up and take a look at your car.

evvo

My car's going to be in side Nobber i'll drop you a txt and we can meet up :) My numbers 07775870989

Should be a good show lot of interest for it on other VAG forums and the Belgium’s are coming!!!

Chris

evvo

Great to meet up with you Nobber and if those lights turn up drop me a line i'll have them off you :thumbsup:

Ultimate was a top day out and to top it all i walked away with best MK5 :w00t:

Chris

Nobber

VAG Junkie
Car(s)
Leon R & Golf GTi
Was wicked to meet you too man and congrats on the win, that's great news. Your car was looking seriously hot so well deserved.

evvo

Cheers yeah spent 5 hours on it on the saturday :eyebulge:

Washed it, clay bared, then a coat of Poorboy's wax left that while i had a beer then took that off then cleaned the engine bay and interior.

I hate doing the widows the most. and it will be dirty again befor the end of the week. None of the guys I chatted to could belive it's done 30,000 miles and it's not two years old till June.

Chris