GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Uberjays little photoshoot.

UberJAY

Go Kart Champion
We took these about a month ago..finally got some time to share. These were taken by a friend of mine on ODU's campuss. Let me know what u guys think. Im interested in which pic is everyones favorite.:thumbsup:

The mini is my girls car.:fighting0030:

shot1.jpg
shot 2.jpg
shot 3.jpg
shot 6.jpg
shot 7.jpg
shot 8.jpg
shot 9.jpg

UberJAY

Go Kart Champion
you should get my buddy carter down there to snap some pics for you..He goes to ODU and drives a white MK5 GTI w/ the plates GTI FTW

im actually waiting on carter to get his new cam. I met him a couple months ago on campus. cool guy

Carter N

The Cancer
you should get my buddy carter down there to snap some pics for you..He goes to ODU and drives a white MK5 GTI w/ the plates GTI FTW

@alex: good looks on the shoutout haha :thumbsup:but me and jay know each other. photoshoot is pending the arrival of my new camera.

@jay, lol is this over on monarch way?

edit:
im actually waiting on carter to get his new cam. I met him a couple months ago on campus. cool guy

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UberJAY

Go Kart Champion
@alex: good looks on the shoutout haha :thumbsup:but me and jay know each other. photoshoot is pending the arrival of my new camera.

@jay, lol is this over on monarch way?

edit:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

yeah man, its right across the street from la-Handuras. Got flagged down by some guy in a prelude and he said he would love to shoot my car. he said he found a spot that h always wanted to shoot and that my car would be good for it.:thanks: