GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Top Gear: America

AdvanSuper

Banned
Fucking awful and I only watched the last 20 minutes.

Take it away Stig... Fucking original.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
I didn't expect much, but I was still disappointed. I actually think that Foust is the most likeable character on the show (and certainly the most talented driver), I'd replace fatty and the douche ASAP.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
I didn't think it was all that bad :iono: I thought it was kinda funny in some spots. I actually like tanner foust in this one. The one guy (with out the beard) sucks though. I don't really see where he fits in the show. Oh well its something to do the hour before Boardwalk Empire now that EB&D is off.

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
Car(s)
08 BMP GTI
i already voiced my opinion to Tanner on saturday before even watching the show, by some of your guys comments Im right.... he wasnt to pleased with my comment.... but fuck him he isnt fan friendly... ken and vaughn are tho... :)

dkwince

BIG WILLIE STYLE
Car(s)
Moon Rover
I didn't think it was all that bad :iono: I thought it was kinda funny in some spots. I actually like tanner foust in this one. The one guy (with out the beard) sucks though. I don't really see where he fits in the show. Oh well its something to do the hour before Boardwalk Empire now that EB&D is off.

This. Its the first show of the season, of course things arent gonna be all put together since they have to introduce the show itself and all the parts of it.

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
Car(s)
08 BMP GTI
do you have a link? i wanna see haha

nah sry... all i have are pictures of him/ken/vaughn and of vaughn's smoking hot wife or girlfriends ass.... i do have videos of ken doing a mini gymkhana tho

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
Car(s)
08 BMP GTI
wait did you talk to tanner in person?

yah, i was watchin ken do his thing then i turned around and saw tanner and vaughn... I was like hey tanner, cant wait to see top gear on sunday...not
He provoked that response from me cause earlier he was a dick when i waved and said Hi to him...

s4mt3k

binary four
Car(s)
'11 Tundra
was aight, not impressed, not nearly as humorous... I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and continue watching