GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tinted 06 Gti Tail lights For trade in Ny.

Rollback50k

Yeshhhhhhhhh
Im located out east on long Isalnd but im willing to meet up half way if needed (or you can meet me at the weekly meet on Wed. nights in baldwin aread) I don't feel its would be right for me to trade you plus cash ontop but if anything ill take a couple bucks for the gas to meet up and stuff. (more detailed pics apon request)

(They all look like the darker one...(i was in the middle of painting them when i took this pic)

(with the lights on only)

Rollback50k

Yeshhhhhhhhh
come to our meet next wednesday and you can check em out
who said I was going? Lol jk I gotta see if I'm working dirt and then I'll post up with the deal.I if you are somewhere out of my area I would rather just meet up with you at the meet only because I'm usually busy and don't have much time to meet up and stuff.

Rollback50k

Yeshhhhhhhhh
He guys im really sorry i haven't been able to be at the Wed meets or around to keep you guys posted on the tail lights. I still have them(had like 4 local boys front. I will be at both D.O.Q. bbq meet tomorrow and at water fest (posibly for both nights sat and sun).

lmk if you are intrested in them for either tomorrow or something.

jawalter1

too damn broke
Car(s)
08 vw rabbit
ill gladly meet you at waterfest for em! we can just pop em out and swap em out right there. you bring the tools and the smarts, ill bring the extra hand and silly questions:lol:

Rollback50k

Yeshhhhhhhhh
Sounds

ill gladly meet you at waterfest for em! we can just pop em out and swap em out right there. you bring the tools and the smarts, ill bring the extra hand and silly questions:lol:

Lol alright sounds like a plan. What day will you be thre?

vtecthis

Ready to race!
Car(s)
reflex mkv
wow i waz at the d.o.q. bbq im local in port jefferson i sent u an instant message on aim hit me back so we can do this im avaible weneva u r bro

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
wow i waz at the d.o.q. bbq im local in port jefferson i sent u an instant message on aim hit me back so we can do this im avaible weneva u r bro

think we saw you today.. you the one with the silver gti with r32 front?