GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Timing Belt Service

ChadNH

Ready to race!
Hi, I'm looking for some shops in NH or MA that have worked on 2.0T and have done timing belt jobs on them. I don't have a garage and really don't feel like working outside this time of year so I'm trying to find the best deal, but want a shop that has done them before and knows what their doing.

Any one have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Chad

seanpryan87

Jablonks
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Hi, I'm looking for some shops in NH or MA that have worked on 2.0T and have done timing belt jobs on them. I don't have a garage and really don't feel like working outside this time of year so I'm trying to find the best deal, but want a shop that has done them before and knows what their doing.

Any one have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Chad

I had mine done at Medway Imports (...in Medway...). Cost just about $1000 though. Great work and knowledge but very pricey there. But he'll wash your car after! haha

Had it done at 100k miles and no problems.

I had mine done at Medway Imports (...in Medway...). Cost just about $1000 though. Great work and knowledge but very pricey there. But he'll wash your car after! haha

Had it done at 100k miles and no problems.

guh. A kilobuck.

I'm gonna get my timing belt kit from Integrated w/ water pump for $250, spend less than $50 on coolant and distilled water, and pay a local vw tech $200 to do it on his day off.