r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
I hope OP embraces his wang wheels and doesn't get butthurt over it

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
LOL classic GTI P-wheels now look like penises to me. Seriously sick wheels, what do they weigh?

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
wow I have missed these wheels. I remember first seeing them pop up 6ish years ago and loved the throw back.

for those that are unaware these are not some cheap replica. they are Fully custom made to order BDA Flegen wheels. only set ever made and they look beautiful in person, I probably have a ton of pictures hidden somewhere of these wheels from a previous H20.

GLWS, wish I had the cash to drop on them!

sassmasterd

Ready to race!
wow I have missed these wheels. I remember first seeing them pop up 6ish years ago and loved the throw back.

for those that are unaware these are not some cheap replica. they are Fully custom made to order BDA Flegen wheels. only set ever made and they look beautiful in person, I probably have a ton of pictures hidden somewhere of these wheels from a previous H20.

:thumbup: thanks man

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI

+1 Seriously what is with people in this thread? Go see a doctor immediately if your dick looks like a P, you have far worse issues than being misinformed about some rad wheels.