GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official NFL thread

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
after doing some searching i found that we dont have a NFL thread, i know its not in season right now but with off season camps in a couple of months and with the draft around the corner i thought it would be good to start one know. So here it is.......

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
yeah i found that thread while searching thanks, this is just a thread for football talk not to say "hey i like the panthers!" like the "NFL fans thread was all about.

this thread like all the other "official (sport) threads" is to talk about whats going on in the sport, specific teams, off season moves. all that stuff.

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
yeah i found that thread while searching thanks, this is just a thread for football talk not to say "hey i like the panthers!" like the "NFL fans thread was all about.

this thread like all the other "official (sport) threads" is to talk about whats going on in the sport, specific teams, off season moves. all that stuff.

When I created that thread, it pretty much served the same purpose as what you stated above. I just didn't have the audacity to call it "Official NFL" thread:thumbsup: . I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just saying this thread and that thread serves the same purpose. There was also another NFL thread started by another poster. I just don't see the point in having 3 threads about the same subject, that's all.

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
then this thread will wither away and die, its not biggie.

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
my bucs just got cato june.... June+brooks=two very good cover linebackers in a cover 2 defense. plus they got a decent expiereinced QB and a really good DE in kevin cater. so far a great year for the bucs as far as free agent signing goes.

Anterrabae

Banned
the bucs are actually going to do something if jeff garcia plays like he did last year.

also: didn't football just end?................................

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
its called the off-season ant...... football has a dead period for about 2 and half months where nothing really happens. but as soon as march hits and the free agent market is up it gets good again.

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
and jeff should play like he played at the end of last year, its the same system hes used for most of his career, he now has a pretty decent o line thanks to free agency and with the addition to calvin johnson in the draft they should be able to make an immediate impact in the NFC south.

Anterrabae

Banned
i like how simms is like........yeah, im not losing my job. hahahaha sorry kid, its done took.

and there are more where that came from, Ryan

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
Simms is a joke! a huge joke. garcia will own that spot from now till the day he decides to quit cause its his system, gruden was under the 49ers head coach who invented the west coast offense and garcia has been running for as long as Simms has been playing football. lol sorry simms but i hope you like the bench.

Anterrabae

Banned
yeeeeeeeeeeea, but i really dont know how long gruden is gonna be coach. The natives are getting restless: they miss dungy lol