GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The OFFICIAL New England Spotted Thread**********

mnicks08

Passed Driver's Ed
a broken down CW just on the flatbed around 4ish on 93 north just outside of boston. it had painted lowers and i think r32 wheels. what happened??

btgebo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 GTI
i was at the track in epping on wednesday, i saw barros's cw vw as i was leaving and i saw a red 06 gti w/ revo and dual exhaust.

HipMkV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI
Blue r32 pulled into my work parking lot, gave em thumbs up!! :thumbup:

Thing sounds awesome!!

HipMkV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI
over near rt 85 headin towards southboro. I think I've seen you around near the solomon pond mall area.

btgebo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 GTI
saw a CW GLI on 495 NB going on rt 3 NB. He had a flat black front grille and strapped his license plate to the lower grille. he gave me a nod as i passed him.

daddysGTI

is anyone here in fairfield cty CT? thats part of new england too, not sure why its with NY/PA/NJ, i guess the guys who made this place failed out of 3rd grade. :rolleyes:

i saw a blue R32 MKv at marcus dairy saturday night. me - silver 2007 GTI, 4 door

Luca88

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
Blue MKV R32 at Dunks in Braintree last night. I until later but I my friend with a Black MKIV R32 was there and I heard you stopped in...

btownvw

Ready to race!
Blue MKV R32 at Dunks in Braintree last night. I until later but I my friend with a Black MKIV R32 was there and I heard you stopped in...

haha just called the kid to make sure it was him. Yea he is one of my best friends (he is on vortex) and he used to work at Quirk VW (bought my car off him) Cool dude and into cars, i guess he was at this big ass meet in brighton last night... he said he talked to your buddy for a bit... but yea just responding to the spotted haha :thumbsup:

Luca88

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
haha just called the kid to make sure it was him. Yea he is one of my best friends (he is on vortex) and he used to work at Quirk VW (bought my car off him) Cool dude and into cars, i guess he was at this big ass meet in brighton last night... he said he talked to your buddy for a bit... but yea just responding to the spotted haha :thumbsup:

Ohh sick..I've been to that Brighton meets the last two weeks I just couldn't make it out last night. It was like 10:30 by the time I was in Braintree. I think thats the first spotted person I've ever found on the forum haha..granted it was sort of indirect but still lol