GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
need for speed has its pros and cons so does forza but Shift Driving engine BLOWS !! it always feel like your driving on gravel and i just can not stand that ..

its likethe ps3 and 360 i have both so i have the best of both worlds i now have forza and shift so i now have the best of both worlds in racing .

J-DUB

got splashback?
I agree that many girls are like that, but it would be the responsibility of the parent to ingrain good moral values...I came from a strict Filipino household and I was always reminded how a filipina should act

THIS THIS THIS THIS

when will people wake up and realize parents are the ones to blame for alot of the bad kids these days. we have kids raising kids!!!!

My mom is a school nurse for k thru 6th and all i hear is how HORRIBLE the parents are. They think that school is some free babysitting and that school should be the one to make the kids behave. WRONG!!! kids should know how to behave in public and should as my grandfather said" have the fear of god put in them" parenting has really gone down the tubes.

J-DUB

got splashback?
sloppy mad bad in the game last night. got sucked into another game. :frown:

07Jetta2.5

Double Stuffed
Car(s)
09 GTi BMP
my kid will fight everyone, and then when he is in trouble he will transform into a condor then fly away

your kids probably going to be the biggest puss in the world.

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
yeah guys are fucking assholes.

there is this problem in Burlington VT, where a guy with a hot girlfriend goes into a bar....

well a lot of the time he'll come out roofied, and so will his girl. i am friends with 4 people who've been roofied in the last 2 months.

imagine how many other people get it.

it's fucking sick. if i saw someone doing that i'd probably punch them in the throat.

Maybe you should stop going into those bars. :iono:

Moses

Go Kart Champion
those bars = every bar, or concert venue.

this is a small town man. not Koztopia or wherever you're from, where there are no roofies.

i'm going to name my son Daisy. that way by the time he's 18, he'll be unstoppable.

GTIxpinay

dirty pirate hooker
THIS THIS THIS THIS

when will people wake up and realize parents are the ones to blame for alot of the bad kids these days. we have kids raising kids!!!!

My mom is a school nurse for k thru 6th and all i hear is how HORRIBLE the parents are. They think that school is some free babysitting and that school should be the one to make the kids behave. WRONG!!! kids should know how to behave in public and should as my grandfather said" have the fear of god put in them" parenting has really gone down the tubes.

totally agree, I'm not very religious, and I don't go to church regularly anymore, but when I do have children, I plan to go back into that routine, because I feel growing up in a religious household will at least give a child a good foundation to build their morals.

I was also raised by the belt, and have every intention to do the same with my kids...if youre going to be an annoying prick, or at all disrespectful, I will break out the belt. the mall I work at is this upper class mall, and I swear the way some of these spoiled ass kids talk to their parents is ridiculous. I know if I ever did that shit to my parents back when i was a kid I'd probably be dead.

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
those bars = every bar, or concert venue.

this is a small town man. not Koztopia or wherever you're from, where there are no roofies.

i'm going to name my son Daisy. that way by the time he's 18, he'll be unstoppable.

Maybe you guys should stay home and play scrabble and charades to avoid getting roofied. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.