GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdvanSuper

Banned
That's awesome... I call up unemployment to verify my address change and they disconnect me because there is a high volume of callers... Why not just leave me on fucking hold?! The end of the message says to call back at another time... How the fuck am I supposed to know when to call? I'm just gonna sit on my ass and call you guys all day?!

AdvanSuper

Banned
Well when you call them anyway doesnt it ask you if you have a change of address?

No. They fucked me over last time. I called them and did everything correctly the guy even said it was changed then a year later when I was supposed to get my 1099G it never came. So I called up and asked why, the person said my addy was never changed I said that's bull I changed it a year ago and even called you guys to verify etc etc. They are fucking useless.

BoardSnow6

Banned
Car(s)
Capita Scaremaster
No. They fucked me over last time. I called them and did everything correctly the guy even said it was changed then a year later when I was supposed to get my 1099G it never came. So I called up and asked why, the person said my addy was never changed I said that's bull I changed it a year ago and even called you guys to verify etc etc. They are fucking useless.

Cant you do that online?

AdvanSuper

Banned
I did it online last time then called up to make sure it was done. The person said it was and a year later when I was supposed to get my tax form I never did and they had my old address on file for a whole YEAR. I could have gotten an important letter in the mail during that whole time, not responded to it and lost my unemployment due to a morons mistake so I'm not taking my chances this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.