GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Haha, well you caught me there Sam!

But only part of the headach was the air ride. We had given up that in no time. I was more pissed off at my votex lip install. Holy shit! What an over engineered piece of crap.

s4mt3k

binary four
Car(s)
'11 Tundra
Oh don't misunderstand. I didn't enjoy paying for the service... I will tell you though is that I would have smashed my kit to fucking pieces with blind rage if I couldn't get it to line up as beautifully as if it was OEM. I'm much too fucking anal to attempt something like that

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Haha, this one actually just snapped into place on the first try. I guess thats what I get for paying for an OEM piece. It looks FANTASTIC though. Even with my terrible front bags I'm like 1" from laying it on the ground. Bombers go at least 3" lower than my current bags. Soooooo should be awesome to lay lip with 20psi in my bags. Also got my bilsteins in, ride AMAZING. I guess having MKV konis on a 800lb heavier car was a bad thing :iono:

Last anecdote for the night. Have my squareback on CL. First call of the day, wants to trade straight up for a 93 Geo Metro 3cyl with a clean title. LOL FAIL!

AdvanSuper

Banned
Geo metro on air, do it ***got!

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Long exposure, grainy as fuk, not very good, but I was bored couldn't sleep and wanted to check it out. Maybe 1" was an over estimate. I'm getting there though!

Status
Not open for further replies.