The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawn mower

Banned
progression

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
so Mark. what have you been working on :)

Haha, yeaaaaaaaaah. Good things. Actually got GREAT news tonight. I swore I wasn't going to do a teaser or post pictures or anything like that. But, lets just say I went with a color that 99% of people wouldn't have. It could either be epic win, or epic fail. I'm thinking about a color teaser in about 2-3 weeks time. Sometimes you gotta go 'all in' on a hunch. It will be what it is.

s4mt3k

binary four
Car(s)
'11 Tundra
oh oh I thought you meant you decided on the color tonight. Sorry bro I haven't really been on much.... I'm so bummed this season without a car... even considering skipping shows because I'll be too bummed

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
oh oh I thought you meant you decided on the color tonight. Sorry bro I haven't really been on much.... I'm so bummed this season without a car... even considering skipping shows because I'll be too bummed

Oh, nah. I've had my mind made up on color since November when the color was actually released to the public. Had to buy the rights to the color, then have it turned into paint. It wasn't automotive paint.

And you didn't miss anything. Thats the first time I've posted that. Complete color changes are a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.