GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

freshslate

Constant
well wife and i were leaving a korean grocery mart in a really bad part of town. as i started driving off i noticed a man 40-50yrs old and obv in a bad situation with his life. he fell and couldnt get bk up with his face in the ground. i immediately pulled over and ran to him. i helped him up and checked to make sure he was fine. he seemed either drunk or doped up on something and a young lady came to help him with me. we walked him into a pizza place and he was trying to get his composure. when he got it, he started shoplifting in plain sight. the lady and myself were shocked and the owners started yelling.

the man dropped the shit and walked out like he was fine. it was weird as shit... now my peacoat smells like homeless people and liqour.

kdisjubjub

shhh I'm hunting wabbits
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
well wife and i were leaving a korean grocery mart in a really bad part of town. as i started driving off i noticed a man 40-50yrs old and obv in a bad situation with his life. he fell and couldnt get bk up with his face in the ground. i immediately pulled over and ran to him. i helped him up and checked to make sure he was fine. he seemed either drunk or doped up on something and a young lady came to help him with me. we walked him into a pizza place and he was trying to get his composure. when he got it, he started shoplifting in plain sight. the lady and myself were shocked and the owners started yelling.

the man dropped the shit and walked out like he was fine. it was weird as shit... now my peacoat smells like homeless people and liqour.

:lol:

+1 for you trying to help a stranger

Status
Not open for further replies.