GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
That's actually pretty funny haha. I would say that an SS is a pretty rare sighting...I've seen a few authentic GTs in my life, and several kit cars...but I have never seen an SS on the roads. Local Chevy dealer had two of them at the front of their lot last week. Both were there in the morning when I left for work, and I stopped by on the way home to take a look at one, and see if I could test drive it, just to see what it was all about. The salesmen told me that they were both sold before lunch time....
One races autocross here. Full exhaust. Retardedly loud.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
It's illegal to wash your car in my county (and most neighboring counties) now. It's a $500 fine if you get caught.

So yeah I haven't washed my car in almost a year now I bet. It's only had one or two real carwashes in the 3 years I've had it.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
It's illegal to wash your car in my county (and most neighboring counties) now. It's a $500 fine if you get caught.

So yeah I haven't washed my car in almost a year now I bet. It's only had one or two real carwashes in the 3 years I've had it.
That's so crazy. I know you're in a drought. But fuh, I normally wash my car every Sunday. When I get bored I'll wash it once during the week.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I just use quick detailer

Blaine, do you have a problem with bee poop up there? It's everywhere down here. I wipe my car off and 10 minutes later There's little Yellow splats everywhere.

It's weird, I don't see too many bees.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
I just use quick detailer

Blaine, do you have a problem with bee poop up there? It's everywhere down here. I wipe my car off and 10 minutes later There's little Yellow splats everywhere.

It's weird, I don't see too many bees.

Got bird crap all over my car. What I usually do is take my car to the closest coin operated wash and just spray the thing down to get the poop off then drive it home and blow it dry with a leaf blower. No touching the car means no scratches. :thumbsup:

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Got bird crap all over my car. What I usually do is take my car to the closest coin operated wash and just spray the thing down to get the poop off then drive it home and blow it dry with a leaf blower. No touching the car means no scratches. :thumbsup:

The car wash over here has wicked hard water, do you ever get waterspots?

Stupid black cars

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
The car wash over here has wicked hard water, do you ever get waterspots?

Stupid black cars

Nope. The car wash here has hard water as well. I got a 30 buck leaf blower at Home Depot and it just blows off all of the water (even in the nooks and crannies) and leaves the car spotless.

Status
Not open for further replies.