The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
^

I'm impressed at how fast the non-DCT auto shifts (even though I'm not an automatic fan). And the flat cornering.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Yeah either the new Z06 or a C6 ZR1. Same engine really, and the z06 starts at what 79?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Yeah either the new Z06 or a C6 ZR1. Same engine really, and the z06 starts at what 79?

I'm not a fan of the rearend in the C7's. And I haven't seen the interiors yet. I have driven a ZR1 before, and it's easily the fastest car I've ever been in.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
I'm not a fan of the rearend in the C7's. And I haven't seen the interiors yet. I have driven a ZR1 before, and it's easily the fastest car I've ever been in.

I love pretty much every angle of the new C7.. My gf's dad has a dark blue one with "piano black" wheels, or whatever GMs equivalent to that is lol

As for the interior, it's solid. The centre console reminds me of an R8

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1

$76k or something. LT4 vs LS9 in the ZR1. I'm not sure how much is related. The LT4 uses direct injection just as the LT1 in the "base" C7 does.

Actually, looking at this link, they're not related at all. LT4 also has cylinder deactivation (that's the big reason the LS7 only lives in the Z/28; GM couldn't make the LS7 efficient at more than 600hp all motor, though that would've been silly to see).

http://media.chevrolet.com/media/us.../Aug/0820-8speed/0820-compact-powerhouse.html

Isn't the 0-60 time with the auto mid 2 seconds time? Like 2.6 or something?

Insane.

Yep, high 10's for the automatic on the Michelin Pilot Cup tires that come with the ZO7 Package.

Doesn't matter what the trans is since it gets to 60mph in first gear! Haha

The auto is still quicker. Launch control and that's much more consistent.

I guess the only thing that would matter is the launch then right?

Exactly.

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
Buy one Jeff.

there are 2 things i could do with that car.

1) not be able to put gas in it or walk into a building without being stopped to talk about it.

2) crash it into a wall on track without having the 500+ a day track insurance it will cost for 100k coverage.

neither of which are jew friendly.

quick no discounts quote from lockton.

Agreed Value: 100k

Single-event policy: $634
6-event policy: $3518
9-event policy: $5035
12-event policy: $6402
15-event policy: $7619

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
there are 2 things i could do with that car.

1) not be able to put gas in it or walk into a building without being stopped to talk about it.

2) crash it into a wall on track without having the 500+ a day track insurance it will probably cost for 100k coverage.

neither of which are jew friendly.

Hahaha touché. And a Hellcat is?

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
Hahaha touché. And a Hellcat is?

for 95% of people a 4 door hellcat would fly under the radar, and neither car on a legal road you are pushing to a fraction of their capability.

Actually. You probably get a lot of head shaking from your tenants as it is.

i park around the block.

got caught in the vette one day, was going to pick up money, get there, oh i havent gone to the atm yet, follow me there so i can go to work

motherfucker

Status
Not open for further replies.